Thread: Why are there...

so many ignorant people on this board? *cough*chrismarchent1*cough* or whatever his name is. i aint goin to buy the x-box b/c of a controller. what an idiote. i thought this board was idiot proof. this staff needs to work on that feature. and then work on a new password for your secret board so we dont find out about the wild hores orgy your havin next weekend. whoops did i say that? i mean that after work party...yes thats what i said, after work party with non-alcholic beverages.

Yeah. He seems to be a fanboy in disguise. Those are my favorites. They pretend to be for the XBox at first, thinking they'll win the respect of a few, and then they bash it hoping to change a few minds.

My second favorite type is the idiot poster. They ask stupid question trying to act all innocent, but it's really a bash in disguise.

I can spot those morons from a mile away.

Then again, I could be wrong.

What I hate are comments like this,

"don't get me wrong I think xbox is cool and all and I'll get one after Christmas but Gamecube is like um so much better. I mean the graphics are better, who gives a f*** if it has a harddrive? like that matters, the gamecube loads faster anywayz. plus everyone knows the games are better. so that is why i am getting my gamecube first!!!!!!"

I've seen comments like this and it just confuses me. How can someone say they will buy a system right after their first one and then bash the hell out of it???
    why do you disagree with me when you know I'm right?

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

ok two things...

don't get me wrong I think xbox is cool and all and I'll get one after Christmas but Gamecube is like um so much better. I mean the graphics are better, who gives a f*** if it has a harddrive? like that matters, the gamecube loads faster anywayz. plus everyone knows the games are better. so that is why i am getting my gamecube first!!!!!!

and second, i mean it is pretty obvious to me that neutral and that chrismarchent1 guy are sooooo obviously gc bashers and complletly love everthing about the xbox, and people like dr. j hate the xbox! and another thing.... what is this guy seht doin? i mean why does he hate doa3 soooo much?

LOL i was kiddin about the whole thing i swear!

Yeah, get out Dr. J!!! And take the monkeys with you... please. Of all that is holy take the monkeys! They scare me.
    Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content
    Beware the drunk, belligerent, monkeys with sharp teeth... they're watching.

Lightbulb

I have a feeling that if we can't convert/calm down the Gamecube and PS2 fanboy's,we'll have to ban 'em,or at least give them a spanking.

Haha that reminds me of Monty Python' Holy Grail.

"Oh, yes a spanking, a spanking!"

Hooray for GAMECUBE!!! It will crush all competition!!!

Ok, now can I get a spakning?
    Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content
    Beware the drunk, belligerent, monkeys with sharp teeth... they're watching.

why do I hate doa3??? cuz it be a peas of sheut, an dat souper smash bruthers maylay iz better duh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This only applies to Lioness guys, Can I have a spanking??? pa pa pa lease?!?!?!?!
    why do you disagree with me when you know I'm right?

Honestly, I enjoy the fanboys sometimes. It gives us a chanch to shoot them down and prove them wrong. It does get annoying after a while, though. Especially when you see the same arguement over and over and over.(XBox size and the controller)

Thread Information