Thread: True Fantasy Live Online Fees

Default True Fantasy Live Online Fees

I persoanlly think they should make us pay like 20 to 30$ for a year, which is affordable with the fee of Xbox Live and the game itself.

I personally hate paying for a game i bought but if it's good enough I don't mind paying a little 30$ / year for the maintenance of the server. What do you guys think?
    Life's a *****, you mary one and then, you die.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

I think a small monthly fee ($2-$5) is do-able.

But if the monthly fee gets to be higher then $10, they can keep their game. I won't even bother.

That is, unless it's really, really, REALLY awesome.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

i don't like it, but its reasonabler

I personally think its retarded to continue paying for a game after you've already bought it, and on top of Xbox Live yearly fees.
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

There alot of fee's you guys are failing to see...

Bandwidth alone is huge... developer fee's, server fees, GM's, techs, Customer support...

Theres alot more to a MMO than them "trying to steal yer $" since you've already bought it...

If you dont agree with it, dont buy it, simple, no use wasting time complaining about how much it costs... everything costs $, and the company needs a profit too... simple..
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thumbs up

its kool,nut dont get any higher
    Touch The Untouchable...

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

All I know is that I will be in total shock if there are no extra fees for this game. That would get some major brownie points for the developers.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

Get a Life(US Navy)

MG,people it is only around 30$ a year,whats the big deal.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

I would prefer a yearly thing, and add it to the cost of the game.

Actually I dont know what I would want, but I know I would hate to buy a game, then lose my job/income and not be able to afford to play it because of a monthly fee.

I would also hate to pay for a full year then get bored of it when a better game comes out and lose the money i paid...

Originally posted by dances with broom sticks
    I would also hate to pay for a full year then get bored of it when a better game comes out and lose the money i paid...
    When I try a new MMO, I pay only monthly for the first 2 or 3 months, and if I see myself playing it more, I bump it to the 6 or 12 month plans.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

dude 10 bucks a month is nothing. i payed 13 bucks a month for verquest on the computer and would GLADLY pay 20 per month. theres alot of fees the company has to pay to maintain servers that size. if true fantasy live online is good, ill pick it up.

most of us out here don't have a credit card and our parents would never support our gaming expenses by putting it on their cards. So i think it tru fantasy should be different then the other mmo rpgs... I think the game should cost like 150$ or something and there should be no fees at all... Or make it like xbox live making the subscription buyable at stores.

Originally posted by blazenko
    Or make it like xbox live making the subscription buyable at stores.
    You still need a CC to get LIVE up and running, though you can get the cards afterwords to keep it off the CC

the $150 idea doesnt work either... Who pays the companys expenses to just have it up and running after a few months/years? :P Exactly..
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Originally posted by thatdude222
    dude 10 bucks a month is nothing. i payed 13 bucks a month for verquest on the computer and would GLADLY pay 20 per month. theres alot of fees the company has to pay to maintain servers that size. if true fantasy live online is good, ill pick it up.
    10*12=$120/60= 2 games
    20*12=$240/60= 4 games

u crazey
    if its just $30 a year ill probably pay it, if the game ends up being good and people play live
    Hidden Content
    ----------------------------
    Hidden Content
    -super_ryu/ RyuKid

You've obviously never played a MMO
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information