Thread: Free Xbox Games from BlockBuster

PIMP

Default Free Xbox Games from BlockBuster

BlockBuster Backs the Box!!

If you bring your recept for you xbox to BlockBuster from Dec. 1st till Jan. 31st you'll get a free 5 day rental...

-Matt

Someone posted this a while back with a link... do you have the link so maybe I can print it out and take it to Blockbuster? Cause I have rented games from there already, and they never even told me about that promotion.

I think it's only good if you bought your XBOX on or after 12/1.

Early adopters are S.O.L.

Oh Well, if i find my reciept, then good, if not then

Default Call ahead before you go!

I recently went to register and get my free game rental, but all the Xbox games were out.
    I take that back all were out except Batman Vengance. I went down to the next blockbuster in my neighborhood and guess what? They were all out too. I guess the Xbox must be popular or something? LOL! I waited a few days and called my local Blockbuster before I went down and I was finally able to get my game. Phew.

ill have to check this out...

My local blockbuster has the same problem, the only games ever in are Shrek and Batman... for some reason they have like 8 copies of Shrek, and 1 or 2 of all the good games! It's really dumb, I really really wanna rent NHL Hitz, but their only copy is always gone!

I think they underestimated how well the box would sell, they have the same amount of Kiddiecube games, and those are ALWAYS in... LOL

Default I noticed the same thing!

LOL. I noticed the same thing at my blockbuster at least half of the ***cube games were still in stock. I guess mom's can't rationalize spending $ 5.99 on a game for their 6 year olds. And your right someone did underestimate the Xbox section. If they had 3 or 4 copies of every game they could be raking in some cash right now. I hope the idiot gets fired who botched this one. I've already emailed Blockbuster telling them they screwed up. Dumbasses.

PIMP

Yeah, the Blockbuster's around where I live didn't even know about It.. they looked at some sheet (don't ask me) and were like, "oh, yeah.. ok.. we do that", and I got my xbox at launch 11/15.. so I don't know what you're talking about when you said you think this applies only to people who bought there xbox afer 12/1?!?!? All the Blockbuster's around where I live have plenty of xbox games In.. not all the time.. most of the time the best one's are checked out, but they've got a huge selection!

-Matt

Cool. Maybe I'll give it a try then.

Thread Information