Thread: Otogi 2

Default Otogi 2

who else is hyped up for the release of Otogi 2 in the US??? i dont know when it is going to be released, but hopefully soon. my friend just got otogi and ive been wanting it for a while, so i'm getting it probably this weekend....

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/606/606222.html

here's a URL for the old one, in case you haven't heard of it: http://www.gamespy.com/reviews/september03/otogixbox/
    Last edited by BG_Master; 02-04-2004 at 06:21 PM.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hmm...i wish it's just hit in the coming months.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow-XBA
    Hmm...i wish it's just hit in the coming months.
    i dont know, it said it would be released in spring, but ive heard almost nothing about it and it seems like every game this year has had a release date set back....

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

You know, I've noticed the tendency for Xbox games to be delayed. Which makes me think two things:

A) Microsoft is a butt-rammer of a publisher to work for, and games must be - in their minds - stellar to be released. (*Unlikely. But a good thing if practiced.*)

B) They never really ever had the ball rolling, but instead chucked the thing madly down the electronic avenue, and have been doing the 'bowler's dance' ever since, looking for a strike. (*Almost evident. But, again, daring. And so far, not too shabby a job.*)

So, I say bite it and wait. Wait for Fable, wait for BC, wait for the gigantic beast that is Halo 2. In a year, Xboxers everywhere will have a stupid, satisfied look on their face. And Otogi 2 will be one of the games to do it, if it's anything like the first.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Otogi 2 in Spring....along with Fable and BC ?? Great...
    Back into the world of gaming.

well otogi 2 is gonna be single player and otogi didnt last long ... so i dont think i will be picking up otogi 2 if it doesnt have 20 hours of gaming single player, but if it has multiplayer than i cont really care how much hours it takes to beat the game. i'll just borrow it from a friend of mine, i know hes going to get it for sure

Deleted
    Last edited by darintenb; 11-01-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Thread Information