Last weekend, my wife and I went over to our friend's house. They do not own an XBox (no one is perfect ), but, they do own an N64. I also owned an N64...it's somewhere at home..but, I don't care where. But, let me explain this:

He asked me if I wanted to play Mario Kart for the N64. Now, I own this game, too...but, I haven't played it for a long time. It was probably one of N64s best games that I recall, in my opinion.

But, after owning the XBox, I first grabbed the N64 controller. WHOA!!!!!! I can't believe I even liked this controller at one time! Seroiusly! Try grabbing on to an N64 controller when you can...the thing feels like it will break in your hand...it's tiny when it comes to gripping the thing! It felt so foreign to me.

Next, we shoved in Mario Kart...and, I couldn't believe it! I felt like I was playing a game made in the 1980s! The graphics, gameplay, and everything about this game was absolutely horrible. It was nothing like the feeling when I first experienced that game. I don't know about you guys, but, we are seriously spoiled by the XBox. The XBox completely anihilates the N64. Anyway...if you even bother trying it...I gaurantee you will almost be appauled by how horrible the N64 really is.

I can't believe I even liked that game! lol...If you own it, try it and let me know what your thoughts are, especially after playing the XBox for so long!