Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just have to get this off my chest

The other night I rented Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X on the Xbox and compared it to the Dreamcast version. I haven't touched my Dreamcast controller since I got an Xbox (12/22/01). Holy Crap, I had a hard time playing the game. The controller felt so akward. It's weird, I loved the Dreamcast controller and didn't think any other one was better, I was wrong. The Xbox controller is awesome. Plus, in the beginning I could hardly play NFL Fever because of the controller. I kept losing and I sucked big time, now that I have the form/shape of the Xbox controller burned in my mind and my hands, I kick ass and can't be stopped. It's just really strange going from one to another and back again.

Default lol

i agree with all of you too, i picked up my PoS2 controller the other day, and i was like "D@mn!! this thing sucks!" i was about to throw it against the wall, it felt so weird, the xbox controller is by far the most comfortable, most cool controller ever developed in Video game history!!
    mua hahahahahaha

puck those idiots who say the xbox controller sucks, it is AMAZING! hehe (MO)

i live in canada! better yet i live in PEI ahahah you'll never find it!!!

my thumbs fall in to empty space when i go to hold it.
    and its so small and light i want to throw it at the wall.
    hehe my n64 has colected a lot of dust
    Hail, O XBOX, virgins I sacrifice unto you
    "Hope you enjoy the victory WITH ONE FREAKING EYE"
    Hidden Content TheCCC

i know how you guys feel i went to grip the n64 controller and it felt like a stick in my hand and that joystick feels so cheap
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by K Dawg
    i plaed ps2 at my friends house the other week and the graphics on that even looked kinda bad after playing my xbox....i was surprised to see such a differece.....i feel ya Max haha
    Dude, exactly! I have found any other experience with a gaming system to be a disappointment after playing the XBox! Since yesterday, I busted out my DC and played NFL2K2 and I was even disappointed with that! It's a really good game, but, in my opinion, it doesn't hold water to Fever from a graphical standpoint.

Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
    It's hard to feel the buttons because they're so flat on the N64 controller lol! It was really slippery and felt like holding a toy or something that you bought from the dollar store!
    LOL...Exactly, dude! I felt the exact same way! It is as if the N64 controller felt extremely cheap for the first time! Before the XBox, my favorite controllers were the N64 and the DC (in that order, though, I prefer the DC overall as a console between the two)

Originally posted by The F'n Show
    For me it's whenever i play my xbox for a really really long time then go back and play my psx2 i feel like im gonna break the little thing..The Xbox controller is SOO much bigger and heaver.And about 64..it's down in my basment collecting Dust..maybe someone in the Trade forum will take it
    Dude, F'n Show, just for *****s and giggles, run down to your basement and grab your N64 controller...lol...it will feel completely different than you remember it did! Seriously...it's worth the laugh

yeah my brother couldn't stop laughing "seriously" how could something we played for years fell so alien
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

man, i played bomberman on SNES at a buddy's house the other day, try using a Super Nintendo controller after being used to XBOX, holy crap. SNES control is so small, took me like 20 mins to finally get my game back on track.

Originally posted by XBOX Dude
    yeah my brother couldn't stop laughing "seriously" how could something we played for years fell so alien
    Dude! And rightly so! It really goes to show how innovative the XBox controller truly is, if you ask me. I can't believe that we all actually used the SNES controller back then (as if we had the option) but then, actually liked it! lol

Originally posted by Gortholomew
    man, i played bomberman on SNES at a buddy's house the other day, try using a Super Nintendo controller after being used to XBOX, holy crap. SNES control is so small, took me like 20 mins to finally get my game back on track.
    Dude, Garth...I hear ya, man...When I played Mario Kart on the N64, it took me a while to get back in the swing of things...I used to seriously kick ass at that game! lol....not any more..the N64 controller feels like crap now

Thread Information