Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metal Arms??!

Dbrizzle

Default Metal Arms??!

Does anyone besides me thing is like the best game in the world!! Also if anyone has any help with level 4 could you please post it!!

2nd best... only to Halo. Glitch is like the MC's little bro.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree...Metal Arms is absurdly fun...

And, I find it strange, though...while I'm playing that game, I find myself wondering why it's so fun the entire I'm playing...while having fun! I know...give it to me:

I also love it and think its a killer game. I'm still having trouble beating the Zombiebot King though. Arrggghh!

I played the demo for this game and it was pretty darn fun...though I don't think it's one of the best XBOX games.

Originally posted by yall
    I also love it and think its a killer game. I'm still having trouble beating the Zombiebot King though. Arrggghh!
    What you have to do is use the slingshot to shoot coring charges in his face when he stops attacking. Try to use the tip of Glitches antenna to aim. Once you know how to beat him its pretty easy. Just make sure to stay away from him.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Originally posted by LiquidX

What you have to do is use the slingshot to shoot coring charges in his face when he stops attacking. Try to use the tip of Glitches antenna to aim. Once you know how to beat him its pretty easy. Just make sure to stay away from him.
    Great, great game. One of the top titles last year, IMO.

LiquidX's method is the one I used. Go for the face w/ coring charges when he's resting/not attacking. For whatever reason, the coring charges work much better on the first boss then rockets.

Also be sure to use the field to your advantage. If you can make him strike the various grates along the arena floor (or at least make it so he has to drag the morning star back across one), then you can get the power-ups inside.

As frustrating as he was the first time around, the game is such a blast that having to replay him wasn't a big deal. I saw a little hint at IGN recently that basically said we could see a 2nd installment in the Metal Arms franchise as early as this winter. Hopefully we get the full deal this time, w/ system link AT LEAST implemented. I mean, imagine this puppy on XBL!

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

mmmmmm... Metal Arms system link....mmmmm (drools profusely)

This is MY HOME

Dbrizzle

AHHHH!!! I'm stuck on level 6 now!!

BinaryXtreme

Yeah, this game is great. I bought it when it recently fell $20 to $29.95. A steal for how entertaining it is. Great game play, great graphics, and cute story line. I highly advise anyone that wants a good game to get this. I would have had no problem paying full price for this knowing how good it is.

Dbrizzle

Originally posted by m4oH
    AHHHH!!! I'm stuck on level 6 now!!
    How many levels are there? I think I'm on level 11 now!

ChromaticStudios.net AloneInTheDark's Avatar

I love this game, my faviorte game right now out of any of them. It's so much fun, and that little glitch is just so cute

I ain't got next to nothing on my mind.
    I'll be alright when I see you right after five.
    I don't got to lie.
    Baby we can go get hi-igh
    RIP DZ RIP DZ

Originally posted by m4oH

How many levels are there? I think I'm on level 11 now!
    Theres 42 levels... I have to completely restart the game cuz on the level before the last level I spent most of my washers stocking up on wepons and ammo and now I dont have enough to beat General Corrosive... save your washers people.

Dbrizzle

Theres 42 levels... I have to completely restart the game cuz on the level before the last level I spent most of my washers stocking up on wepons and ammo and now I dont have enough to beat General Corrosive... save your washers people.
    That Sucks!!!

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
    I love this game, my faviorte game right now out of any of them. It's so much fun, and that little glitch is just so cute
    If there was any question before.....

I played the demo on the OXM disc and really contemplated getting it. VERY good demo and probably the best one that OXM has ever had.

Yeah, I'm always torn as to if I should buy more weapons or stockpile washers in hopes of getting a really good one.
    Probably the best left handed/secondary weapon is the Recruiter.
    42 levels??? This puppy is loooooong.

This game rocks!! Wait till you get the last multiplayer level!! You can be General Corrosive if you want!! When I play my brother I always smash him!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I think Metal Arms is a great game and all, but, too bad it's a multi-platformer

bump...i just want to make sure this game definitely has bots in multiplayer before i get it.
    what is the max number of bots you can play against? any thoughts on this game's multiplayer mode in general?
    thanks
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Rhiannon-XBA
    uhhmmm no, my curtains and rug started sending me hieroglyphic messages.

I wouldnt say it was the best game in the world - but it is a lot of fun. Played the demo, if i had any spare cash right now this would be on my list.
    "Hes got 24 hours its more than most of us get - all most of us get is mind that bus - what bus - splat!"

Thread Information