Thread: MPlayer Halo...Funnest thing ever!

Default MPlayer Halo...Funnest thing ever!

I just spent playing 6 hours of multiplayer Halo with 3 other friends. We had such a fun time. We played every single mode of multiplayer, and every single level in multiplayer. I won about 35.

If you haven't yet, do this. It's as fun as it gets.

100% i dig it
    wait till you get online and play full screen
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

I must warn you about playing online.. Unless you enjoy slide shows, or have a SERIOUSLY fast connection, youll hate online Halo. I tried it once. Downloaded all the gamespy software I needed, connected, found a server somewhere semi near to me (pinged it at 100ms), waited for others to join (there we 6 of us total), waited for host to launch, waited to be synced with host, waited to spawn, pressed a couple buttons, waited to see the effects of those buttons (I jumped ), saw a warthog coming towards me, took a couple shots at him, tried to run away, waited for my button pressing to catch up with the server, noticed that i was lying on the ground, read in the upper left that i was run over, threw controller down, shut off xbox

This was NOT a fun experience for me, as you may have guessed. xboxgamer, stick with playing with your friends. a smooth game with fewer people is by far more fun that a choppy game with more.

~~~XboXPrYdE!!~~~

Carnage, you give up too easily.

I usually have to go through 3 or 4 servers to find one that doesn't lag. It is very rare to find one with over 4 or more people that doesn't lag. But once in a while you do find a good one and it is a lot of fun. Especially team DM with vehicles.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

yeah multiplayer is fun as long as the comp is good the only decent person i played got his ass wasted by me
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

yes why you stop so fast ,,Carnage,, after working to get it set up you try just once? did you set the connection speed under the options tab?
    i have much better luck with no lag if im hosting mutliplayer full screen you cant beat it,, CTF,, Team slayer,, soooo cool

100th post club 3 digit man now
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Yeah, i could try hosting.. But i dont think my cable is fast enough to support anymore than 2 people. I think im just going to wait for microsoft to come out with their online play

~~~XboXPrYdE!!~~~

hey XBOX Dude that sounds like a challenge look me up next time im gattman,,, yesterday i played teams 2-1 i beat them 50-12

Hidden Content

Thread Information