Thread: What you do at LAN Parties?

Cool What you do at LAN Parties?

I'm having my third strait LAN party this weekend, and I was just wondering what some of you guys do at yours? What games you play? And where do you play?

Last week we played Halo, and watched some movies. We each bought our own pizza, and tons of junk food. Later our piro sences kicked in and we took a break and we made some napalm putty. We put it out on the iced up street and lit the beast up. We put some gas surrounding it and it lit as well. The flames didn't raise high by the gasoline, but it looked like lightning blasting all over the street it was amazing. Unitl the cops came.
    Last edited by boundbruiser; 02-17-2004 at 04:42 PM.

We just play Halo because it is the only game that all of us are good at. We just play all night with a popcorn break in to middle somewhere. We usually go to bed around 7 or 8 in the morning, or sometimes not at all.

I think I might organize another one, I'm just kinda loaded down with homework.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

Banned

All I do is play halo system link.

yeah all we do is halo, system link, small tv and brand new infocus projector!!!!!!!!!!! but last lan party we had was with pc games, the likes of warcraft and counterstrike....

Whenever my friends and I have a LAN party; we usually just play Halo. We just had a Lan party at Koopa's house (he went by the cool hip name: 'Koop') and it was nine of Koopa's brother's little friends against Koop, Spartan, The Covenant, and myself. all I have to say is; we owned them at capture the flag.
    -Welcome back

Of all the "LAN parties" i have been to, Halo was always the main course, it is the ultimate LAN game to play. We also played some Rambo Six 3 and other games just like that.
    Technology's revolution : Microsoft

-Microsoftally

What do I do at LAN parties? I beat you at Halo, brother!

In Amber Clad

Evevery Friday/Saturday my friends and I LAN it up with some Halo, we can usually gather enough for 4 on 4, but the ranks are growing with every new person that comes to play xbox.

Win.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

I am getting really damn good at halo since i started it up 3 months ago. I talk tons of ****, especially with my halo name being Rick James. I'm Rick james *****

I'm Matt

Yeah at my LAN's we just play a TON of halo! Its the best LAN game for xbox I think. We order pizza... etc... good times
    pwn sig

i dont think this counts as a lan party..but i borrowed a projector from school..had a couple of friends over...drank beer and play several different games including halo, nba street volume 2, mortal kombat and dead or alive 3

what is kool is the one of my friends was a girl and i was surprised to see that she was down to play with all the guys even though she sucked at all the games xcept nba street
    Last edited by Hero; 02-18-2004 at 03:29 AM.
    Hidden Content
    xba good traders lists pg 33, and 34.

Thread Information