Thread: New Galleon Videos.

Default New Galleon Videos.

Anyone remember Galleon? Galleon has been in development since 1998. Many people thought it was cancelled, but a few months back Confounding Factor(developer of Galleon) announced it will be released this spring for the xbox. The game received quite a bit of hype a few years back. Mainly because the lead guy for Galleon, was one of the original creators of Tomb Raider.

I pretty much forgot about the game up untill a few months ago, when they announced Galleon is still coming. My interest grew a little, I mean the game has been in development for so long, there's gotta be a reason it hasn't been cancelled yet. My interest was growing, up untill I saw some gameplay videos of Galleon. After watching the videos, I just don't see why they won't just let the game die. Maybe it's just me, but the game doesn't look good at all, especially for a game that has been in development for so long.

Galleon video 1.
    Galleon video 2.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Ouch, dude....I hate to be the one to urinate on your cornflakes, but, those screens look horrible.

My butt cheeks while holding a colored pencil could draw something better than that....ouch.

Originally posted by Maximus SYN
    Ouch, dude....I hate to be the one to urinate on your cornflakes, but, those screens look horrible.

My butt cheeks while holding a colored pencil could draw something better than that....ouch.
    If by urinating on his cornflakes you mean you agree w/ him, then ok. Too much to drink tonight?

Anyway, yeah, the screens look like crap and the movies just made it worse.
    RIP Dave

You didn't read my post did ya.

Starving College Student

*barf*

someone should send this thing back to last generation, where it might have looked pretty
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wow, those screenshots look like a nice pile of steaming crap.

Lone Rifle

The screenshots are junk, but the games idea is pretty cool. If only the threw away the graphics engine, the could have a nice looking game.

Six years and thats what they have ...........way to much money went on office parties IMO ,..........I hope it gets canned , what a piece of crap ,,,,,........unless it's one of those games that are so fun you don't care about graphics ........but those screenshots are painfull ,,,,,so I doubt any amount of Game play will make up for it ,,,,,,,,,whats with the Super thin Arms , and legs ???
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

-Mark

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

By the creator of Lara Croft...
    Back into the world of gaming.

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

They all look like little peter pan faeries with those skinny legs and arms. Although the part where the guy was walking on telephone pole type things did bring back memories of a great 80s movie called "The Golden Child"....just without eddie murphy.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

Thread Information