what the hell is a hub i dont get it thanks
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: what the hell is a hub

Originally posted by ZGXB
    okay some one explain this to me properly

what the hell is a hub i dont get it thanks
    A HUB is the hardware that allows you to link or network several computers together. It also allows a few computers to use one specific printer and other hardware devices, for example.

In addition, a HUB is needed to link (or network) multiple XBoxes so you can play games like Halo on multiple televisions instead of being limited to split screen gameplay. With a HUB, you can hook up to four XBoxes and four TVs and have a total of 4-16 (with this set-up) players playing on Halo's multi-player function. This is one of the best things about XBox that you can't do on a PoS2 or a LameCube.

Hey ZGXB,

A HUB is the hardware that allows you to link or network several computers together. It also allows a few computers to use one specific printer and other hardware devices, for example.

In addition, a HUB is needed to link (or network) multiple XBoxes so you can play games like Halo on multiple televisions instead of being limited to split screen gameplay. With a HUB, you can hook up to four XBoxes and four TVs and have a total of 4-16 (with this set-up) players playing on Halo's multi-player function. This is one of the best things about XBox that you can't do on a PoS2 or a LameCube.
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by mattcoxonline
    Hey ZGXB,

lol, mattcoxonline...I couldn't have said it better myself...or, wait...that's exactly what I said

Originally posted by Maximus
    lol, mattcoxonline...I couldn't have said it better myself...or, wait...that's exactly what I said
    Yeah sorry, I knew what it was but couldn't find the words to explain it and realised that you could...
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

Thread Information