Thread: Silent Hill 2

Question Silent Hill 2

Ok I'm too lazy to do research on this game, but its one of the Newest games out for X-box........ but is it any good? What exactly is the gameplay? Is it worth $50.00?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Good idea for a new thread....I'm kind of wondering the same thing...especially since I haven't played this one either...

But, to my understanding, this is a direct PoS2 port. I may be wrong, though.

i found out that instead of just playing with the guy (sorry i already forgot the names) you can play with the girl also and have her own storyline and go through the game with her! that would be a great addition... but thats just hearsay

I havent played it eaither, but i dont think its a direct port. this is silent hill 2 :restless dreams. The PS2 is just silent Hill 2 i think there r extra things to do or something.

i had this game for like 2days before i beat it and got my money back from eb.
    this game is a good game as far as i know it is a direct port of the ps2 version except that there is the extra Mary story which they say is about 5hrs but i beat it in like 2hrs.

the whole game took me about 8hrs to beat with the main story and beating it with mary.

there are 4 different endings to the game, but i don't really feel like playing a game 4 times just to see a different ending, unless it is the best game i have ever played. I believe silent hill 2 could have been better. I recommend this game as a definate rental and I would recommend it for a purchase also if the game was longer. So make the decsion if you want a game that will give you about 8hrs of gameplay!!

I also got the game around christmas time
    thinking i would like the horror genre,, but after 20 mins of game play i just cant used to the controls,, why cant developers just stick with the halo and max payne set up?
    Im sure i'll give it another try since i do own it now once i pry halo and PGR out of my xbox
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Thread Information