Thread: Payne vs Silent Hill?

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Question Payne vs Silent Hill?

ok this is my last ques about silent hill k? ok im a fan of like rpg type games n action aswell. so i was debating... the two games to choose from??? i can get 1 and only 1 out of 2 so du u suggest max payne for me or silent hill.???????????????? thnx alot!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Max Payne is amazing...but, Silent Hill 2 is good, too. I own Max Payne and have no plans in purchasing Silent Hill 2 because I heard that it was extraordinarily short.

i dont think it is supposed to be short, the xbox version alone has like a sub quest thats an additional 4-6 hours, max payne is kinda short but frickin awesome, if you want action get max payne now and SH2 later, otherwise take your time with SH2 and get max payne when so cash is saved, both great games

Actually I read in NextGen magazine that the xbox subquest in less than 60 minutes long, so I would definetly suggest Max Payne. This game is awesome, and, out of the 4 games I have (Obi-Wan, Blood Wake, Halo, and Payne) I have had the most fun with this title.(Payne)

your right, sorry about the post prior, i dont know where i read it but i just saw other places that it was only 30-60 minutes, by bad. anyways you wont be let down by either of them so dont let the decision leave ya hanging for long

Maybe this game was just not for me but I rented Silent Hill 2 and I got bored real fast. There was not enough constant action to keep me interested and the only props in the game that you can interact with are the ones that you have to. This might sound dumb but this was the first game in a long while that I could not flush a existing toilet haha. As well in my experiences you have to be standing in just the right spot to get alotta of the stuff. I had to circle the shopping cart 2x to get the gun.

i didnt even see the gun, i just tried to see if anything was there and viola, i got it

Thread Information