Thread: Star Wars Battlefront demo in Trilogy pack

Thumbs up Star Wars Battlefront demo in Trilogy pack

Chances are that Star Wars fanboys are probably already more than aware that: (i) there's a new Star Wars game coming to PS2, PC and Xbox early next year in the form of Star Wars Battlefront; and that (ii) a DVD box set of the original three movies plus assorted bonus material is set to hit Europe later this year. Now however, it turns out you'll be able to get a taste of Battlefront in the box set.

Along with all sorts of new fangled features about the making of the films, a preview of the forthcoming Episode III, and oodles of extras, there's a playable demo of Star Wars Battlefront and a preview of the Star Wars III game. Here's the relevent info from the press release:

"Star Wars Battlefront Trailer and Playable Demo - Now that the greatest Star Wars battles are on DVD, video game players can live them like never before in the new video game Star Wars: Battlefront from LucasArts."

"The trilogy DVD will offer a trailer featuring an exciting look at the video game, along with a special demo for Xbox users that lets users fight the Battle of Endor as a Rebel or Imperial soldier and drive AT-STs, ride speeder bikes and use different weapons to lead their side to victory."

"Star Wars: Episode III Making the Game Preview - Video-game players will be able to experience the stunning Jedi action of Episode III themselves in the new Star Wars: Episode III game. This special feature shows how game developers at LucasArts worked behind-the-scenes and on the set to create the most authentic Jedi experience ever."

Star Wars Battlefront is released on September 21 on PC, PS2 and Xbox. Star Wars: Episode III will be available in Spring 2005 for the PS2 and Xbox. The DVD boxset, meanwhile, comes out in Europe on September 20.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=103540

I figured Star War fans might enjoy this, If you buy the trilogy you get a demo of Star Wars BattleFront for Xbox. Don't know why but this entire thing is confusing me and screwing with my brain, can't think right
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

Nice I was going to buy the trilogy anyway but no I get a bonus.

I was going to pick up the DVD box set anyway. Now I get to play Battlefront to see if I like it now.

Thread Information