Thread: B.C Where and Why????

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Sad B.C Where and Why????

Can anyone tell me whats going on with B.C is it still coming out or what??? i was just checking out some screenshots for the game and it looks freakin awesome so please someone give me some info on this crazy looking game
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

I dont know nothin,but I'm wit you buddy,I'm eagerly awaiting aditionial information and god willing,a demo.

Hopefully by xmas >_<
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

What??? no way that far away thats nuts
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Around at the same time with Fable i think.
    Back into the world of gaming.

And exactally when is fable coming out???

BinaryXtreme

Claims holiday of 2004.

I dont wanna wait that long it looks soo *****en

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

Um Peter Molyneux says Fable will be out before BC. Fable is stated to be out in June or somewhere like that but I think its a lie. So we won't hear any new news on BC until Fable is ready to be released.
    Easy to pick up, hard to put down.

Don't hold your breath for this one man. Fable just keeps getting worse by the day I'm sure the same will happen to BC. Next we'll find out they're turnbased...

HAHA ya i would be super pissed but as you were saying whats going on with fable??? why is it turning out.........not good

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    HAHA ya i would be super pissed but as you were saying whats going on with fable??? why is it turning out.........not good

There's some details about that game that are disappointing. There are areas, kinda like KOTOR, where you can't leave the path and go exploring.. also if you become super evil you grow horns.. kinda like the devil.. thats right.. big huge horns. If you're uber good you get an aura around your head and butterflies follow you around...

Ok thats kinda messed up but you never know until the game is actually released

Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy
    Don't hold your breath for this one man. Fable just keeps getting worse by the day I'm sure the same will happen to BC. Next we'll find out they're turnbased...
    Omg blasphemy! :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

yea, they will be claming a June-July release date for Fable all the way into September! I am beginning to think that it isn't even a real game, its just been delayed way too many times, I don't think we will ever get it.

FABLE!!!!!

Fable, oh Fable, wherefore art thou Fable?
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

From LHTimes:
    B.C. Developer Chat
    If you are interested in having a Dev Chat Session with the team working on B.C., this is your chance! Next Tuesday (27th April 2004) #intrepid channel on Quakenet will host its first chat. The moderated chat will start at 6:30 GMT, and there will be at least five members of the development team present at this chat. These will include; Peter Molyneux and Joe Rider, as well as many other members of Intrepid and Lionhead Studios. Topics have not been set, anyone is free to ask a question and share their ideas.
    B.C. (Xbox) is an original third-person action/adventure game that hurtles players back millions of years into prehistory, to the beginnings of humankind. Members of a clan take part in an epic journey of survival, battling against ferocious, prehistoric creatures and exploring and exploiting vast natural environments. New technologies and knowledge could be just over the next rise. If humanity is to survive, the tribe needs to evolve into a thinking, resourceful unit that can rise up to become the pioneers in a primeval, unpredictable world.
    Maybe we'll get a little more info after this Dev. Chat. B.C. is my second most highly anticipated Xbox title. Fable is first. And for you 'haters', the horns and halo thingy will only affect your character when you've become UBER good/bad. And as for the open-endedness....just wait and see, like the rest of us.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

For Fable and probably B.C. they set a release date but when they get close to it they have to dump parts of the game but then they have to add something else. Who really knows what they r doing but hopefully they will come out soon.

Thread Information