Thread: amazing chronicles of r i d d i c k video!!

Exclamation amazing chronicles of r i d d i c k video!!

this game looks amazing! I think it will be as good as halo2. heres the link for the video and new screens and the full specs. I cant wait for it to come out.

all the info you need!!!!

edit: the link doesnt work because of the editing of the name rid d i c k so your gonna have to fill in the rest of the name at the top of the new window.
    Last edited by diranged; 04-24-2004 at 02:52 AM.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Thumbs down

This game just isnt doing it for me i mean i saw abit of that fade to black movie or whatever staring vin as (Rid****) but wasnt it a huge flop and now like 6 yrs later there trying to make a franchise out of it.......dosent make any sense and ya halo2 is ganna be sooo much better then this it hurts hearing someone say this is ganna be as good as that
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

the graphics are much, much better than Halo 2.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Halo 2 will blow this game out of the water, however, it still looks good. I'm going to guess that this game will have better sales than Bounty Hunter, but, will kinda die off like it did.

I'll definately rent this game and check it out...but, no offense...Vin kinda makes it a tad cheesy.

[QUOTE=Maximus SYN]Halo 2 will blow this game out of the waterQUOTE]

Definitely...I can still see this game selling well though. Halo 2 will rock this game's world because of it's hype, though this game is slowly gaining rep among xbox owners. I'll for sure rent this game
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Thread Information