Thread: Shrek 2 shipped and The Hulk sells over 2 million copies

Default Shrek 2 shipped and The Hulk sells over 2 million copies

Shrek 2
    Activision announced today that Shrek 2 has shipped to retailers across North America. The sequel once again throws you into a magical kingdom as Shrek, the kindest ogre EVER. Only this time, you can play the game as the smart-ass Donkey, the shape-shifting Princess Fiona, and even the coolest cat ever in a CGI flick, Puss-in-Boots.

"The Shrek 2 video game offers fans an expanded version of Shrek's world where they can relive favorite movie moments and embark upon a host of all new adventures," said Kathy Vrabeck, president, Activision Publishing. "The game delivers more of the green ogre's twisted fairy tale adventure which is sure to appeal to fans of all ages."

Shrek 2 is being released on the Xbox, Gamecube and PS2 for $49.99. The game will cost $29.99 on GBA and PC.
    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/509/509775p1.html

Hulk
    Released 11 months ago, Vivendi Universal's Hulk video game has reached an important milestone having sold 2 million copies across all four platforms. That's quite a sizable number of units pushed and makes Hulk one of the hotter properties on Vivendi's slate.

A Hulk 2 sequel is in the works, but will not be based on a future Hulk film. That's probably wise, since VU's Hulk has likely been more profitable than the film it was inspired by.
    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/509/509735p1.html
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

dont really care too much about that shreck news as it really doesnt sound like news, but it is good to hear hulk sold so many (although i was NOT one of the 2 million)
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

i played shrek 1 and was bored out of my mind! i kept punching and kicking this dude but he was invinsible... anyways wow thats suprising for hulk since i havent really heard of it since it was released. good for them!

Thread Information