Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your Gaming Setup!

Default Post your Gaming Setup!

lol, this has probably been done, but meh, mines bellow, took it with a crappy digi cam so the quality isn't very good.. ah well, oh yah, and there's a Crystal Xbox under that black one now

Sharp Stero - 150
    Sayno (what damn weird name) - 120
    Xbox
    Gamecube
    Dreamcast
    N64 (You can't see it, but it's behind some games under the Xbox)

Your setups?
    Last edited by SoundX; 05-06-2004 at 04:40 AM.

i cant post a picture, but here it goes:
    56" GE Rear-Projection TV (Old, but still pretty big)
    Dolby 5.1 thru a Denon reciever
    Xbox
    Gamecube

Renegade of funk

I'll post pictures as soon as I can get my personal webspace up and running.

RCA Xbox Entertainment Series 36 inch TV
    RCA Surround Sound System, 350 Watts
    Xbox
    DreamCast

That's about it.

No pics but I'll try to desribe it, that could be good or bad

I have a big corner computer desk thing that I use for all my stuff, in the middle is a 19 inch TV, it gets the job done, to the right is my Xbox, above that is two shelfs that hold all my PSone, and N64 games, above that setting on top is a DVD player covered in dust cause I never use it. To the left of the TV is a big pile of OXM magizines i've gotten over the years and my snes with all my games beside it, above that in two selfs in the PSone and N64, and above that all my Xbox games in a rack setting on top, and finaly above the TV setting on top is my VCR and Direct TV satilite box.

Thats probably more descriptive than you wanted but I did it anyway..
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

i just changed mine, i'll take some pics tonight.

RCA 650w 5.1 surround sound system
    Infocus X1 DLP Projector (screen size = 71.5" in 4:3 mode, 65" in 16:9 mode)
    two Xboxes (one new Green Halo edition, and my old launch xbox which I am in the process of modding)
    Gamecube w/ gameboy player
    PS2
    Dreamcast

...pics to come
    Last edited by severd hed; 05-06-2004 at 01:48 PM.

I can't post pics but I have a Samsung 42" 16x9 HDTV with DD5.1. An Xbox, Playstation 2, GameCube, Dreamcast and GameBoy Advance SP (I have GB to GC player).

36 inch Toshiba tv
    hd-component hookups
    5.1 pioneer surround sound
    xbox

Anyone wanna host my pic? =/

Just got my comp, xb, ps2, monitors etc all on one desk
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Panasonic 20" BBE High Definition Sound TAU
    Xbox
    Back into the world of gaming.

Slowride

That's quite a set up severd. Really yours? It makes my 27 inch look like a portable pos.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampTTU
    That's quite a set up severd. Really yours? It makes my 27 inch look like a portable pos.

yes, thats mine. I love gaming. I too had a 27" tv..but last fall, i decided i wanted something bigger. I thought about getting a large projection tv...but my apartment is pretty small. also big TVs arent cheap. SO i started looking into projectors. For $1000 i was able to get this projector. it has a native resolution of 800x600 which is higher than a standard TV. It also takes up alot less space than a TV. i mounted the projector up at teh ceiling, so it is completly out of the way..and the screen is flat and rolls up...so i lose absolutly no floor space at all. plus i have my PC connected to it, for playing PC games on teh big screen. The best part is that it is portable. i can take the projector down and take it with me. so when i go to my mom's place (lives out in the middle of the woods) we take two king size bed sheets which are sewn together and hang them on the side of her house..then i hook the xbox up to the projector and we watch movies and play games on a 15' diagonal screen....it is awesome. especially for racing games....its like driving a life sized car.

I'll post pics this weekend, but here it is:
    5.1 Surround Sound
    Two Xboxes
    50" Fujitsu Plasma HDTV (Got A Warranty for Burn-In )
    Soon going to have a computer to record stuff onto, and we're going to get one of the HD AIW Cards. Computer will be mostly for that and browsing the internet and viewing videos/pictures, etc.

Then in my room:
    2 Xboxes
    19" Magnavox POS TV, lol

EDIT: Went to Fujitsu's website and found the TVs, not sure which one it is, either P50XHA30WS or P50XHA10US, but here's the link: http://www.plasmavision.com/prodcomp_HT.html

yes, thats mine. I love gaming. I too had a 27" tv..but last fall, i decided i wanted something bigger. I thought about getting a large projection tv...but my apartment is pretty small. also big TVs arent cheap. SO i started looking into projectors. For $1000 i was able to get this projector. it has a native resolution of 800x600 which is higher than a standard TV. It also takes up alot less space than a TV. i mounted the projector up at teh ceiling, so it is completly out of the way..and the screen is flat and rolls up...so i lose absolutly no floor space at all. plus i have my PC connected to it, for playing PC games on teh big screen. The best part is that it is portable. i can take the projector down and take it with me. so when i go to my mom's place (lives out in the middle of the woods) we take two king size bed sheets which are sewn together and hang them on the side of her house..then i hook the xbox up to the projector and we watch movies and play games on a 15' diagonal screen....it is awesome. especially for racing games....its like driving a life sized car.
    That's awesome man!
    I wish I had $1000
    Last edited by Boomer; 05-06-2004 at 08:02 PM.
    Xbox Games I Own-Halo 2, Forza Motorsports, Gran turismo 4, Mech assault 2: Lone Wolf, Rallisport Challenge 2, Toca Race Driver 2, Burnout 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rainbow Six 3, True Crime Streets of L.A, WWE RAW 2, WWF RAW, Midtown Madness 3, Enter the Matrix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, X-Men Next Dimension, Spiderman, Spy Hunter, Amped, Munches Oddysee

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer
    That's awesome man!
    I wish I had $1000

i saved for like 10 months to get that projector. I started the first week in january and put back $20/week. then around halloween, i decided i coudnt wait any longer and took a little out of my bank account and bought it. and it was one of the best things i have ever purchased. The only real downside to it is that the room has to be pretty dark for the picture to show up well on the screen. and after 4000 hours of use...you have to replace the bulb ($300) but so far. i love it

Damn Delmer, your setup is awesome dude, forgot you got that second wicked box for Lan. If I'm ever up your way I"ll drop in and whoop your ass Kyle Style baby!

I'm not sure where my pics of my room went...I'll check XboxAdvanced and see if I can find em again.
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

The Resident Metalhead darkfusion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    Anyone wanna host my pic? =/

Just got my comp, xb, ps2, monitors etc all on one desk
    You can try hosting it at www.imageshack.us

By the way, nice set-ups so far everyone
    Hidden Content

masquerade and revel in your opulence.
    writhe unfettered by your stabs at ignorance.
    swim through hues and whispered tones of heresy,
    a dozen strokes to run your blood cold enough to believe
    remember me?

I got a 27" Trinatron TV, 600W Sony Speakers (5x Satalies @ 100W each, 1x subwoofer @ 100W), Regular Xbox, Halo Xbox (system linked w/ 2x wireless adapters), PS2 (also wireless), Gamecube, Dreamcast, and the PC I just built...and all that is crammed into the corner of my room. I love it, only downside would be all the wires, moving out is gunna be a ***** when i leave ofr collage in 2 years

Well xbox advanced is down right now, so I'll just post what I've got
    27" JVC Tv, Sony Home Theatre System (5.1), Xbox, 3 controllers (1S, 2B's), Madcatz Xbox Steering Wheel.
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

Quote Originally Posted by severd hed

We have that same exact DVD player in our living room.

My setup is weak.

Panasonic 27" TV
    Xbox

Thread Information