Thread: StarCraft

Default StarCraft

I know Starcraft is 8 years old . . and I still play it Daily (call me a lamer, but hey, its the best strategy game of all time if you ask me)
    does blizzard ahve any titles for XBOX now? im not really up on the scene as much as I once was...university takes all my time now..but i am still interested! starcraft should be made for XBOX live .......
    You Mess with the BuLL, you get the DiNK!

they are making a game called starcraft ghost where you play as a ghost named nova. I know you are probably talking about RTS games, but I dont know of any of those out for xbox. there are trailers of starcraft ghost here

Oh yeah.. I wanna get that Starcraft Ghost.. Anyone know an approximated release date?

Geez...8 years has it? I like the game a lot too but maybe you should try something else. Age of Empires II is a very good stragety game that you should try out.

You should really try Rise Of Nations, its one of the best RTS games thats come out in awhile. The new expansion adds some more dimension to it as well

ya man i no what u mean. my neighbor still plays it, i played it a few months ago. i used to go over and wed play all night and that was more recent then a year ago. its an awesome game with used map settings and all, its a game that wont die for a very long time

I still play Age of Empires:TC with my friend a lot. There's still a bunch of people online as well. Awesome game.

Thread Information