Thread: morrowind?

Default morrowind?

any one know how to get to the tribunal part of morrowind game of the year edition

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hmm..well, you need to talk with a female in the Ebonheart Fort, then she will teleport you to Tribunal.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-XBA
    Hmm..well, you need to talk with a female in the Ebonheart Fort, then she will teleport you to Tribunal.
    All you have to do is make a donation to the "shrine of killing the moon" something like that at the vivec temple, and just fly there your self

Even the Damned love. Douchesforfun's Avatar

you have to go to ebonheart and talk to the guard at the bridge near the north west of the town, then he'll tell you to talk to some chick, so go across the bridge and into the building shes on the right, Ill give more detail later when i can get a chance to get the names of all of the characters. Btw hopefully Ill beat the two expansions soon, I just started them again.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Ive got a question has anyone beaten the head dude up in red mountain the dagoth ur guy ive never actually seen him or anything but hes apperently very difficult to beat but mind you im also very strong now im a lvl 47 with 210 armor im head of the theives guild,fighters guild,conjurer in the mages guild and master of the morang tong i got expelled from the blades and i cant seem to advance anymore in the imperial legion because i accidentally killed someone in a mission givin to me by frald the white in Ebonheart if i go and talk to him he just says to leave Ebonheart and never return anyone help me cause i need to know where to go lol
    Last edited by TheWheelMan; 05-19-2004 at 02:49 PM.
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

You can't kill Dagoth Ur in a fight, you must destroy the heart in the middle of where you meet Dagoth Ur.
    Back into the world of gaming.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

do you think i can destroy him at my current lvl???
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

All you have to do is make a donation to the "shrine of killing the moon" something like that at the vivec temple, and just fly there your self
    dude, you are completely confused. You can't get to Mournhold (which is the city the Tribunal quests take place in) by flying, walking, running, swimming, etc. The only way to get there is when you get to about level 10 or 15 the dark brotherhood will attack you in your sleep. Ask some imperial guards about the dark brotherhood and they will tell you to go to ebonheart and talk to a higher ranking guard who just returned. He will send you to the imperial commission building next to him and talk to a wizard, her last name is Raine. She will teleport you to Mournhold, where you can kick the dark brotherhood's butt, and do quests for a goddess and a king. you can also teleport back at any time by returning to the imperial cult shrine in Mournhold-Palace Plaza. I think it was the imperial cult shrine anyways.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

Thread Information