Thread: Spiderman 3 in 2005

Default Spiderman 3 in 2005

Good new for Spidey fans today as Activision confirms that it will definitely be delivering a third game featuring the web-slinging wonder.

Activision expects to release Spider-Man 3 in 2005. Few details on the title have been revealed, other than that it will be based on the 40-plus year history of the comic book. Presumably versions will be developed for PC, next-gen consoles, GBA and PSP and Nintendo DS as well.

Meanwhile, the publisher is set to release Spider-Man 2 this Summer to tie-in with the launch of the new movie.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=105038

This isn't jaw dropping, I should have been wearing my depends type of news but its nice to see they will be making another one. I would have waited to see how people like the second before announcing it, but thats just me.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

They should release 2 before they start talking about 3. I've heard there is going to be atleast 5 Spider Man movies, I'm assuming Activision is going to try and keep up with the movies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

i agree lets see how 2 turnsd out
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity". - Ann Coulter

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hmm..already on the third one ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information