Thread: True Fantasy Live Online

Skankeez

Default True Fantasy Live Online

Anyone find it odd that there was no sign of this game at e3 this year?

or did i just miss it

hope they dont plan on releasing it around the time halo 2 comes out

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

You know, I was thinking the same thing today...

I'm gonna peek around a bit, see if any sort of E3 news related to TFLO is out there.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Beta hasn't even started and I don't have a link, but it's not due this year
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Last I heard TFLO was pushed back to spring 2005.

It was going to be out in April of this year but they had some copyright problems and game problems so they had to start some of the things again.

according to ebgames.com it is slated to be out June 29th 2004 here is the link. ebgames TFLO

according to gamestop it is slated to be out September 28th 2004 here is the link.Gamestop TFLO

i would pick gamestops release date over ebgames but u guys can decide.

Its not this year, and they dont update very quickly
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Talking Ships on 06/27/2004 @ ebgames

from ===>http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/520377.asp

True Fantasy Live Online
    $49.99
    Pre-Order: Ships on 06/27/2004
    Ships to U.S. addresses only.

this does look interesting - i wish there was more info about classes though - i think the voice communication will be a mixed blessing though
    The distance is nothing; It is the first step that is difficult

it will be the date on gamestops

Quote Originally Posted by RockTheCasba
    it will be the date on gamestops
    You do know retailers make up dates too right?
    It's not comming in June...

Halo 2 is Noobified

Default Confused.....

Ok, information about the release of this game is very confusing. EBGames.com has adjusted it's release date twice in the last 2 days and now they have it set for 6.20.04. Gamestop has it releasing 7.1.04, Gamespot has it set for release 6.21.04. Xbox.com has the release as TBA, IGN.com has the release date as winter 2004. I could go on but I think you get the point. Then I find this:

True Fantasy Live Online offline until winter

Microsoft delays the Japanese launch of its MMORPG, citing the game's "incomplete state."

TOKYO--Microsoft has announced that it is delaying the Japanese release of True Fantasy Live Online until winter 2004. Originally scheduled for release in spring, Microsoft decided to push back its upcoming Xbox-exclusive MMORPG rather than rush its development.

"Releasing the game in an incomplete state would be going against the expectations of the fans and the game industry," said Microsoft in a press release. "True Fantasy Live Online is being developed as the ultimate MMORPG on the Xbox Live. Because of that, there will be no compromise made in its development. We are working day and night to create a high quality game that takes full advantage of the Xbox live by using the latest technology."

Microsoft will begin beta-testing True Fantasy Live Online this summer, just prior to the game's release. The company has already stopped taking applications for beta testers, but additional players will be recruited once the beta test launches.

True Fantasy Live Online is being developed by Level-5, which is also working on Square Enix's upcoming major title Dragon Quest VIII. GameSpot got a good look at True Fantasy Live Online at the 2003 Tokyo Game Show.

No US release date for the game has been announced, though Microsoft confirmed last May that it will be released in North America.

So at this point it seems like it will be winter 2004 before it is released but with all these different release dates everywhere I am very confused. I would like to think that EBgames.com is right as I really want this game but after finding that news story I think I will be waiting till winter.

After a no show at E3, it's probably a Summer/winter05 release now, imo

Doesnt matter now, check my other thread, it's been canned for the mean time

Thread Information