Thread: Deadlands, a few screens included.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Deadlands, a few screens included.

They must like 'em slightly weird up at Headfirst Productions, as following the sanity challenging task of bringing HP Lovecraft's Call of Cthulu series to life, work now progresses apace on Deadlands, a horror shocker set in the Weird Old West.

Based on Pinnacle Entertainment's award-winning RPG, Deadlands casts you as the Stranger, a six-gun toting re-animated lawman possessed by the spirit of the Manitou. And as the Stranger you're on the trail of the Seven Deadly Sins - the evil gang of varmints who filled you clean full o' lead in the first place.

Intriguing, and as you'll see from this first collection of shots, some admirably warped third-person horror gunslinging action seems to already be in prospect.

Deadlands is set to mosey on down for a shootout on PC, Xbox and PS2 this September.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=105317

I think it sounds intresting wether it will be good or not, who knows. Click the link for a couple more screens.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

Another survival horror? Well, I think this will be pretty cool cause I love these types of games but I think the developers should stop making these types of games. They are getting a bit repetitive and are really fun for the first couple hours then get boring. There ios no replay value in these types of games! Ah well, I like those screens, it looks like those zombies are a bit faster and stronger then normal zombies...

Thread Information