Thread: I dont reccomend getting a pelican controller

Thumbs down I dont reccomend getting a pelican controller

Hi guys, recently i bout a pelican controller...at first it was really nice: I especially liked the feel. but then after say 4 hours of gameplay the real quality was evident. while halo the left control stick gut stuck in its full upright position. And in halo if you zoomed in or crouched, the analog sticks would get stuck. I have to admit though that the pelican x-wing is the best looking one, (I hope they improve the quality) but unfortunately it is not the best quality.
    Just my opinion.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Yeah, that's what I have been hearing. I never buy 3rd party. But, a faithful XBoxaddict.com member named Frostberg seems to think it's just fine. But, he's the only one that I have heard say anything positive about it. And, yes...I agree, it's really cool looking...but, looks only go so far.

Go genuine, always!

Rats, I was looking into getting that one. I already have an Interact one which I love the feel of but the buttons aren't very responsive.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

thats a worry this ninja has nothing to fear. I have stuck with the original offical 1st party controllers since day one of my gaming life.
    And not one screw up!

i say madcatz, the only difference is the buttons are spaced a little ways apart from the original, which you adapt to quickly, and if you dont like the grippy things, there are 2 version one with and one without, and it is macro programmable, no reason not too, IMO
    Hidden Content
    About the same amount of power as an xbox....

Thread Information