Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rallisport Challenge 2 price drop to 29.99?

Thumbs up Rallisport Challenge 2 price drop to 29.99?

According to www.ebgames.com here and GameStop stores are supposed to be selling it at this price. I advise all people that like racing games, even if they like em just a little bit, to pick this title up. The graphics, multiplayer, and long career mode are awesome, and me and thrAsher-xba need someone to play with

it sucks...hiss hiss. This game sucks dont buy it....hiss hiss.
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

get out of my thread n00b

Kidding...this game has got some killer reviews, supports 16 players on live, and is the second best looking game on xbox (next to rid****)....everybody needs to pick this up

dosn't this seem like something that should belong in THE XBOX GENERAL DISCUSSION seing its an xbox game!

Quote Originally Posted by bostwick202
    dosn't this seem like something that should belong in THE XBOX GENERAL DISCUSSION seing its an xbox game!
    teh lies! TEH LIES!!!!

yea, it does, and i know it, but i like making the mods do as much work as possible

*snaps fingers at Yankeez* move it n00b!

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

I'd get it, but too bad I already am getting XBL and halo 2 for my birthday,
    oh and a trip to disneyland WEEEEEEEE!
    The media needs another blackout.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Alpha knows it'll get more exposure here. So, what you guys think? Should I shuffle it off to Strategy Games or Suggestions?

Oh, but on topic, the game is stellar. A great, great racer. One of those games that makes you feel like you got an old school arcade racer in your living room.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Skankeez

to late

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, aren't all XSN sports games supposed to be $29.99?

They all start out at around 40-50, but since none of em ever sell well, they drop pretty fast (it's only been about a month for ralli)

Does Wal-Mart sell it at this price?

I love how the pre-played version is $34.99 and a new copy is $29.99

Skankeez

Quote Originally Posted by Casper-XBA
    I love how the pre-played version is $34.99 and a new copy is $29.99
    give it a couple of days it will change, and when it does change u can use the code AFF25 to get 25% off the pre owned version

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeez-XBA
    to late
    But...I never really was gonna....you bastage!!!

Back on topic, played a bunch of RSC2 w/ my buddy tonight, and the game looks more amazing the more I play it. Shame 16 player is wireframe only...I must say. Oh well, here's to RSC3 on the NeXtbox...

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCigara
    According to www.ebgames.com here and GameStop stores are supposed to be selling it at this price. I advise all people that like racing games, even if they like em just a little bit, to pick this title up. The graphics, multiplayer, and long career mode are awesome, and me and thrAsher-xba need someone to play with
    Good looking out buddy. I was just about to buy this game for $39. You just saved me $10.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

I bought this game yesterday and have been playing ever since. It's every bit as good PGR2 and better in some areas.

Now I need to pick this up too.... Mmmmm cheap games
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

According to one of my various video game deal websites that i visit frequently, RSC2 will be on sale for 26.88 at target tomorrow

Also, tomorrow at best buy, Red Dead Revolver will be 29.99

Wondering Around

thrasher and mm3, look me up tomorrow (sunday) and we can catch some games or something. I just played for about 3 hours tonight with these guys who race in leagues and stuff, needless to say, i was getting my ass handed to me every race =)

the host added me to his friends list, and the guy was ranked 15 overall points wise. They consistently finished like 30 - 45 seconds ahead of me, even when using the same cars, and I dont exactly suck that bad. =)

Yea, i was watching you on the friends list, but was afraid to join because i just started Champion career, probably have nowhere near the amount of good cars you guy haves Tomorrow we can def. play, as long as thrAsher gets his ass on live

Thread Information