Thread: Congrat video to MLB Slugfest 2004...

Default Congrat video to MLB Slugfest 2004...

So I finally finished an entire season of Slugfest 04 and won the world series and was treated to the 'you won' video. It was borderline lame, but for some reason I couldn't help but laugh at the poor programmers trying to act. Then it just got weird. Circus performers from the nightmares of children everywhere doing things that I just don't want to repeat.

Anyone else beat this thing?
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I'm about to get into the playoffs right now - I just rented this game, but still think that it plays a bit better than ESPN MLB - that game is just trash.

I am not going to even attempt at this game. I hate those kinda games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadizzle
    I am not going to even attempt at this game. I hate those kinda games.
    You can disable all the normal 'Slugfest' shanigans and play like it's real baseball, that's the best addition they made for this game - that, and also allow the user to select 'No Balls' so you play someone throwing nothing but strikes- which is pretty cool if you did want to throw with trick pitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper-XBA
    You can disable all the normal 'Slugfest' shanigans and play like it's real baseball, that's the best addition they made for this game - that, and also allow the user to select 'No Balls' so you play someone throwing nothing but strikes- which is pretty cool if you did want to throw with trick pitches.
    Cool deal. I dont like all that fake crap they put in the game. Maybe ill have to rent it now.

Lynx - in the Theatre - what's the name of this? I just won the WS and didn't see anything close to this - I feel cheated

I like this kind of game because there are too many 'baseball sims' out there. I think Slugfest isn't hyped up/cartoonish enough actually.

What did you see Casper?
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

It just told me to go into the theatre to see my movie, then I went on to doing the off-season moves.

Yea, I rented this, but am having a blast with it - I think I'm definitely gonna buy it - have you tried it on Live yet?

Ohhh, we are talking about two different games. LOL I'm talking about 2004, which was last years.

I haven't tried the new one yet.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Quote Originally Posted by LynxFX-XBA
    Ohhh, we are talking about two different games. LOL I'm talking about 2004, which was last years.

I haven't tried the new one yet.
    Way to whipe the dust off of that one - how much did you buy it for? $5? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Casper-XBA
    Way to whipe the dust off of that one - how much did you buy it for? $5? lol
    Heh, I got it last year and played the heck out of it and got to within 2 games of the WS but then got distracted by a new game and never completed. So I just got back and finished it.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information