Thread: New XBL Feedback System!--LANGUAGE WARNING

Starving College Student

Default New XBL Feedback System!--LANGUAGE WARNING

I have only one real gripe with Xbox Live and that is that the feedback system is worthless. I play Splinter Cell every night with my friend Robert and we run into jack ass after jack ass. Anyone who has played the game for more than a day knows what I am talking about. These are the guys who start out as spies and then when your turn to play as spies comes up they quit the server.

Today we were playing with a couple of guys named Shinok and Tamal. I asked them right away if they would stay so that we could have a turn as spies. They assured me they would. Of course as soon as their spy round is over the server goes down. I immediately went to leave feedback but none of it was relevant. Not only that, no one can ever see the feedback for a given player, so it's worthless. There needs to be a new system where players have a raking right next to their name like on Ebay. I want to know if the person I am playing with is a ****ing dropper or not.

You should at least be able to click on someone’s name and bring up their feedback history. Give them a place to explain poor feedback just like Ebay does and call it good. I think you’d see a marked improvement in the way people behaved on Live and if you didn’t, at least you could avoid the idiots easier.

Here’s my suggestion for a new feedback screen.
    www.penny-arcade.com

i <3 penny arcade
    Last edited by thrAsher-XBA; 06-28-2004 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Expletives need not be posted, in a pic or any other form. Joo know this, maaaaan! :(
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

haha love it
    -Mark

Sounds like a great system/feature, I love the picture.
    Hidden Content
    Make your decisions accordingly.

Silly shinok, looks like the word is out. that does sound like a good idea for live, having the ebay like rankings

hilarious picture. although i think the feedback thing is stupid... i mean, if someone IS a noob now they will not be able to join any games. and plus you could leave someone fake feedback (make up some crap about them) and then they wud not be able to play in games.

I heard someone on live got kicked off for three months. That sucks.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

i know i got tons of bad feedback.

picture posted is not in accordance with xba rulez.take it down before a mod does.also it is pretty funny,
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Renegade of funk

I don't know about the rating system though. That means I would get bad reps everytime my connection drops because Live looses connection or a game glitch.
    That won't be fair. If you where playing with me, you wouldn't know if I lost connection or I quit the server. So if you gave me a bad rep for that, I'd be screwed and it wasn't my fault.

Thread Information