Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One good reason not to buy a Gamecube

Default One good reason not to buy a Gamecube

Check out this upcoming GC soccer game.

http://www.nlgaming.com/media/ninten...ccerslam/8.jpg

http://www.nlgaming.com/media/ninten...ccerslam/1.jpg

I wonder if Batman is the goalie? There were a few funny screeens. Remember Gamecube isn't just for kids.

one good reason...IT SUCKS

Hidden Content Xbox games I want to get...

February - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, WWF RAW is WAR
    March - 007 Agent Under Fire, Brute Force

Xboxmaster2001

thats not a bad reason its soposed to be good and why dont you try showing a real soccer game for GC like this one...

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/mediaPage...s%2F16537.html

or look at this game...it's one of the resident evil games 1 out of the 6

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...36-128,00.html

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...36-104,00.html

and this game will look even better when done.

what realistic snow in that first pic

Xboxmaster2001

ya too bad its not soposed to be real looking right...

Yeah it's also too bad that this wasn't posted in the GC vs. Xbox forum. Jeez...
    And that's all I have to say about that.

wow, that JAPANESE Resident Evil game looks...like the original Resident Evil. Have fun goin to Japan to get it

Default Re: One good reason not to buy a Gamecube

Originally posted by Xboxfan123
    Check out this upcoming GC soccer game.

http://www.nlgaming.com/media/ninten...ccerslam/8.jpg

http://www.nlgaming.com/media/ninten...ccerslam/1.jpg

I wonder if Batman is the goalie? There were a few funny screeens. Remember Gamecube isn't just for kids.

First of all, that game is made by Sega, so I doubt it'll be bad.

Secondly, even if it is bad, who gives a crap. Just don't buy that game.

You could say that about any console.

One good reson not to buy Xbox: Kabuki Warriors

All consoles have dozens of bad games.

BTW I've said this before, but I think Biohazard bashes Gamecube so much because he's so ****ed off that Resident Evil (Biohazard) is only coming to Gamecube and not Xbox, so he just has to bash it because he's in denial.

That was just an example of what I believe is a typical Nintendo game. Just a little joke between Xbox fans. The square snow was cute.

the game is made by Sega!!!

If you're gonna make fun of any company for it, make fun of Sega, not Nintendo. Nintedo isn't making it, nor does it have anything to do with it, aside from the factthat it's gonna be on Gamecube.

Originally posted by Heyyoudvd
    the game is made by Sega!!!

If you're gonna make fun of any company for it, make fun of Sega, not Nintendo. Nintedo isn't making it, nor does it have anything to do with it, aside from the factthat it's gonna be on Gamecube.
    Shouldn't you be in the Gamecube debate area?
    As for Nintendo games; How about Luigi's Mansion where he whistles and hums while sucking up ghosts with a vacuum? 'nuff said on that one.

are you guys retarded or what, this game is only coming out on lamecube and they are making like 2 or 3 new ones

Default Re: Re: One good reason not to buy a Gamecube

BTW I've said this before, but I think Biohazard bashes Gamecube so much because he's so ****ed off that Resident Evil (Biohazard) is only coming to Gamecube and not Xbox, so he just has to bash it because he's in denial.
    Dude, I played lamecube last night. OH MY GOD! People say that Super Smash Bros. Melee is a GOOD GAME? Dear God, it looks like a Super Nintendo game in 3D. Horizontal combat only, poor graphics, terrible gameplay all together. I wouldnt take a G@ycube if it was given to me.

and I played the Resident Evil series on PS1...and thats all to say about that. NO REPLAY VALUE AT ALL! I only like games with replay value, and Resident Evil sure dosent give me any. Especially if it's a Japanese game...that's no gameplay at all

Hmm, well the sad thing is that gamecube centric forums say the same thing about the xbox and give examples like Kabuki Warriors... Tis a cheap shot i know, but you really cant say a system isnt good after looking at just one game.

One good reason to BUY a KiddyCube is Resident Evil being Exclusive to the console. Hey im gonna get it when this game ships (only if they have a blue GC version)

btw, should'nt this thread be in the debate forum!

There's a difference between "KiddyCube" fans bashing Xbox games and Xbox fans bashing "KiddyCube" games...

Xbox actually has GOOD GAMES! I'd love to see someone try to bash Halo, DOA3, Project Gotham, etc. and when they come out, UFC Tapout, RAW is WAR, Morrowind, Enclave, Wreckless, etc.

Originally posted by anthrax0r
    Hmm, well the sad thing is that gamecube centric forums say the same thing about the xbox and give examples like Kabuki Warriors... Tis a cheap shot i know, but you really cant say a system isnt good after looking at just one game.
    The diff between GC people joking about Kabuki Warriors is that the Star Wars game they have for the GC is the best they will have. With the Xbox the best games haven't come out yet. I am not saying that the GC is not good because of this one game. The GC is not as good because it can't play DVD's or rip music during games. You can't go online or store games without addons and the games are just basically rehashed original Nintendo games.

BTW-As for my posting this thread here, who wants to agrue with a bunch of teenagers in the debate area that think a monkey rolling around in a plastic bubble is fun.
    Last edited by Xboxfan123; 01-19-2002 at 11:41 PM.

Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
    There's a difference between "KiddyCube" fans bashing Xbox games and Xbox fans bashing "KiddyCube" games...

Xbox actually has GOOD GAMES! I'd love to see someone try to bash Halo, DOA3, Project Gotham, etc. and when they come out, UFC Tapout, RAW is WAR, Morrowind, Enclave, Wreckless, etc.

Halo - amazing, and everyone agrees on that.

DOA3 - a good game, but doesn't compare to Smash Bros Melee (it has amazing graphics, but graphics don't make the game)

Project Gotham - good game, but GT3 on PS2 is better

Originally posted by Xboxfan123

The diff between GC people joking about Kabuki Warriors is that the Star Wars game they have for the GC is the best they will have. With the Xbox the best games haven't come out yet.

As for my posting this thread here, who wants to agrue with a bunch of teenagers in the debate area?
    that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Rogue Leader is great, but there are many games coming out that will most likely be better, such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime, Perfect Dark, Too Human, Eternal Darkness, Starfox Adventures and many more.

It really is amazing how you people are such stupid fanboys (mainly BiohazardEHW)

that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Rogue Leader is great, but there are many games coming out that will most likely be better, such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime, Perfect Dark, Too Human, Eternal Darkness, Starfox Adventures and many more.

It really is amazing how you people are such stupid fanboys (mainly BiohazardEHW)
    Warning: Eneny alert. Xbox parimeter has been violated. Mario, Zelda etc. were good games when Miami Vice was a weekly TV show and Bob Barker was 40 years old. As for myself, I'm not trying to be a fanboy myself as I posted here not there.

Thread Information