Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My On-line Halo experience last weekend

That's cool max. I go by the same nick: LynxFX.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Dang, just played it online and it had so much lag. I couldn't really find any West coast players.

Yo Max, you sound well hyped up!
    Must have been a great Xperience. Hell, I've only played Halo twice, but can't wait till March when I'll get my own copy here in the UK....
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

**** **** you all who can play online already i'm so **** jealous of you i won't be getting my dsl till around xbox's launch till then i'm stuck with a 56k
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by DT21
    Dang, just played it online and it had so much lag. I couldn't really find any West coast players.
    Well, DT21...all you have to do is pay close attention to dudes that have a really low ping...That should decrease or eliminate the lag. Try back tonight...I notice that a lot of dudes are playing on-line during the evenings or the weekends that are from the West Coast

Originally posted by XBOX Dude
    **** **** you all who can play online already i'm so **** jealous of you i won't be getting my dsl till around xbox's launch till then i'm stuck with a 56k
    Hey, tough titty mate....I feel your pain.

I don't get my Xbox till March and when we do here in jolly old England broadband is very rare up adn down the country - and very expensive.
    Also, In america the "norm" seems to be that you all own a HTDV, we are still stuck with crappy little 17" ones....

But, that's life!

Frostberg

Hell no all we own in America is HDTVs...For what i paid for my TV I could of got a 27" Samsung HDTV, but I didnt figured it was too small and I wouldnt be able to see much of a difference, and in 2006 when the law goes into effect here for every station to broadcast in HDTV I will have enough money to buy a nice HDTV...or I can always do one of those 0% interest bestbuy card things for 24months...but now I dont really need an HDTV and Im totally satisified

Well I wasn't sure bout HDTVs but I thought I'd throw it in anyway!

Originally posted by mattcoxonline
    Yo Max, you sound well hyped up!
    Must have been a great Xperience. Hell, I've only played Halo twice, but can't wait till March when I'll get my own copy here in the UK....
    Mattcox...dude, it's so amazing...I may be all "hyped up", but, my hype doesn't do justice for how bad ass Halo is, especially playing on-line! It's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! When you get your XBox in March, download Gamespy Arcade and Tunnel software....In fact, download it now for the hell of it

Also, pick up a Hub or Switch, if you don't have one, and a couple network cables (CAT 5) and get it ready because March is around the corner Just FYI, you might want to practice before you go on-line...there are some bad ass Halo players

Dude (as in XBOX Dude )

i have the same problem, and there is no plan for anything past 56k in the future

Hey, tough titty mate....I feel your pain.

I don't get my Xbox till March and when we do here in jolly old England broadband is very rare up adn down the country - and very expensive.
    Also, In america the "norm" seems to be that you all own a HTDV, we are still stuck with crappy little 17" ones....

But, that's life!
    LOL! 17" TVs? They make those? I have never seen one...When I was growing up (I'm 26 now), we had atleast a 19" TV and that was a hell of a long time ago! Now, I'm chillin' with my 36" TV and loving every moment

P.S. Hugh_Jass and Lynxfx need not reply. You both are my heros when it comes to entertainment set-ups I'm not worthy

Originally posted by Maximus
    Mattcox...dude, it's so amazing...I may be all "hyped up", but, my hype doesn't do justice for how bad ass Halo is, especially playing on-line! It's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shame I only have a 56k modem.
    But still, If I manage to get myself online then (I should have a new computer by then, probably a Mac) it would be slow if I were to play with you...

Shame I only have a 56k modem.
    But still, If I manage to get myself online then (I should have a new computer by then, probably a Mac) it would be slow if I were to play with you...
    Dude, that hugs nutz......man, I have no idea what I would do without my XBox .......

Originally posted by Maximus

hugs nutz......man
    Hmm, Interesting Concept...
    but I'd prefer to "hug tits"

hey !! max,,, congrats on going online its awesome huh? best gaming experince of my life ,,,,im east coast so i'll always be 3 hours ahead but add me to your buddy list,,,, im gattman anyone else that plays there too
    who knows maybe i'll get a late night fixx of halo,, but definately the weekends!!
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Originally posted by Msterrrr
    hey !! max,,, congrats on going online its awesome huh? best gaming experince of my life ,,,,im east coast so i'll always be 3 hours ahead but add me to your buddy list,,,, im gattman anyone else that plays there too
    who knows maybe i'll get a late night fixx of halo,, but definately the weekends!!
    Thanks, Mystrrrrrrrr!! Dude...did you play last weekend? I played, probably, 20 hours! lol...And, seriously...I am FAR from getting my Halo on-line fix I'll be there on Tuesday and Wednesday for sure....about 6:00pm PST

Hmm, Interesting Concept...
    but I'd prefer to "hug tits"
    I thought that was funny but it just got ignored....

I'm going offline now, be back tomoz where I expect to see some "LOLs" and

Talking lol maximus...congrads!!

that sounds awsome!!!!
    i cant wait to get online
    (someday)lol
    from what i hear
    halo online is like
    another world..
    i dont know what im missing, do i?
    lol

XBOXERS,XBOXERS,XBOXERS
    ps2? gamecube?
    please...dont make me laugh...:~-()

XBOX IS THE BEST!
    XBOX IS THE STRONGEST!
    XBOX IS THE FUTURE!!

XXXX
    BBBB
    OOO
    XXXX
    XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

MaNdI

cool i'll be on,, actually all this talk about it im going right now dont you work btw,,lol
    i just seen the thread about about starting clans i came across a web page that might interest anyone starting one up ,, i'll post the addy on that thread

ohh yeah over at gamespy i resize my screen size too 1024x768 it helps with the map that shows location of the other players in the room

ohh pebbles girl you have no idea !!!
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Default Re: lol maximus...congrads!!

Originally posted by xboxpebbles
    that sounds awsome!!!!
    i cant wait to get online
    (someday)lol
    from what i hear
    halo online is like
    another world..
    i dont know what im missing, do i?
    lol

lol...let me put it this way...last weekend, I had two close buddies over and they both own Halo and XBox...and they are both getting Broadband Internet (whether cable or DSL) installed this week! lol...just so they can play on-line anytime they want, too! lol... They never considered it before our experience yesterday! If you haven't played on-line, yet, you definately don't know what you are missing! It's sooooo cool!

Thread Information