Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Spider-Man 2, what are the meanest things you've heard?

Default In Spider-Man 2, what are the meanest things you've heard?

Every now and then when I am flying through new york I hear women say "get a job" or "I'm walking here". What are the funniest or meanest comments you have heard so far?

When an old lady cries "my purse, help!" and I keep going on my way :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I think that is about as mean or funny as they get.

This game is great except the stupid moron guy that trys to prove Superman is a fraud. Gaw that guy is annoying.

One thing that I'm not liking about the game play, is when I am fighting someone that stole a purse, and they can dodge my web????????

The things that people say are pretty funny, but I wish there was a little more cursing going on. Give me that foul mouth new york attitude. (nothing against nyc at all, but i mean if you walk through the streets you'll hear somethings)

I've heard pretty much the same thing over and over and over.....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

is spiderman-2 a good game is it worth a buy or rent????
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Pretty fun, I'm acutally going to buy it to just swing around and such
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

awesome
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

I think the game is amazing and fun.

Ive only played for about an hour, and I cant wait to play some more. Problem is, I have to go see the damn movie tonight.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

haha ya i wanna see it but chances are ill see it in a few months when it comes out on video

Quote Originally Posted by JJaX-XBA
    Problem is, I have to go see the damn movie tonight.
    Poor you! :P Heh, Im going later tonight too
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

your soo nice for rubbing it in like that lol

Just got back from it, AMAZING movie.... leaving open to at LEAST 3 more!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Variation....your...your evil!!! and you work at EB dont you?? or am i thinking about someone else? if you do that just adds to the icing on the cake.....egad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    Variation....your...your evil!!! and you work at EB dont you?? or am i thinking about someone else? if you do that just adds to the icing on the cake.....egad!!!!
    That would be me Fear my games discount! :P lol
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I thought it was really funny when spider-man is asking if the guys laser is broken and tells him he can get medecine to fix it.

A South Park Conservative Floodman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbob4
    I thought it was really funny when spider-man is asking if the guys laser is broken and tells him he can get medecine to fix it.
    Ya, mine too. When the annoying guy's laser is jammed, spiderman says "hey beck, i hear you can get pills for that now."

Slowride

The movie was lame.

A South Park Conservative Floodman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChampTTU
    The movie was lame.
    I thought it was pretty cool, at least better than the first one.

Variation any sort of coupons or anything else you can send me from EB???? maybe a game or 2 lol

Thread Information