Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if.......

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default What if.......

What if there was no XBox!!! What would you do?

And, does anyone remember what they did for entertainment purposes before owning an XBox? If so, what were they...or, perhaps some Aussie's or UK XBAs might be able to remind us what we did

The only thing I recall was sweating in anticipation for my XBox...lol...that's what I did!

What are your thoughts in regards to this frightening thread?

Sitting at home playing on our Spectrums and C64s...waiting for that great breakthrough you apparently call a SEGA MegaDrive (or Genisis) and NES
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

Exclamation

hmmm life w/out an xbox...

[list=1][*]well, for one, no xboxaddict.com, we might be visiting (oh god) www.gamecubeaddict.com [*]we would defend the handle!!!!![*]...and the purple paint!!!!!![*]i would spend more time on the computer......[/list=1]

all until hell froze over, because xbox is here to stay

Originally posted by skoot182
    hmmm life w/out an xbox...

[list=1][*]well, for one, no xboxaddict.com, we might be visiting (oh god) www.gamecubeaddict.com [*]we would defend the handle!!!!![*]...and the purple paint!!!!!![*]i would spend more time on the computer......[/list=1]

all until hell froze over, because xbox is here to stay
    LOL...nice ones, dude!

well i would prob play some counterstrike at least 20 hours a day...that game is so addictive...i would have wasted 300 to fix up my computer but instead i chose an xbox and it was a good hting being that i got enough money to fix my computer anyway and play some xbox...counterstrike is 1 in a million
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

Originally posted by gtaplayer
    well i would prob play some counterstrike at least 20 hours a day...that game is so addictive...i would have wasted 300 to fix up my computer but instead i chose an xbox and it was a good hting being that i got enough money to fix my computer anyway and play some xbox...counterstrike is 1 in a million
    Right on man, counterstrike is the only alternative than playing the XBox.

Hmmm. Spend a little more time with my wife. I play Xbox and lately just answer "umm hmm" to what she says. Bad idea, I agreed to watch Martha Stewart for 2 hours in a row and bake cookies with little M&M's in 'em. Guess I'll have to pause my games more a listen up a little.
    Last edited by Xboxfan123; 01-21-2002 at 05:44 PM.

Originally posted by BIG-T
    whipped
    She says I'm not.

she doesnt want yuo to think yu are, your in denial, its okay, everyone goes through it, i would be on PC
    Hidden Content
    About the same amount of power as an xbox....

well lets see....what was i doing x-mas eve (day before i got my big green box) oh ya i was playing rogue spear on the net...oh and thinking of tom clancy who knows when ghost recon is coming out? (for the box)
    It is far better to aim for the stars and miss, than to aim for crap and hit
    -?

Uhhh...I keep signing in as xtopia14 my name is xtopia

SOVEREIGN2K2

Default DAM DAWG, DATS A SCARRY QUESTION!

YO DAWG..MAXIMUS..Dawg you raise a hard question and to tell you the truth, if there were no xbox i would be sufficating at this very moment at the though of having to play....

1:A game with lil bright nasty aliens following me around as i root them out of the ground
    2:Another Mario/Luigi game??!!:o
    3:A system that looks like a dingy a$$ lunchbox!!
    4:Having to become friends with all the 8 year olds in my neighborhood just to be able to play and trade games with people!!:

...................Need i go on with this tale of horror?!?!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN

Actually without the Xbox I might be chasing ghosts around and sucking them up with a vacuum whilst whistling and humming to myself or watching a monkey roll around in a plastic bubble.
    I would be forced to own a cute purple little cube with a stylish handle built right in so I can take it to Ronnie's house. (Ronnie is 8 years old with braces, the kind with elastics, and he spits a bit when he talks and loves Star Trek). I think every GC owner has a friend like Ronny. Amen for the Xbox.
    Last edited by Xboxfan123; 01-21-2002 at 09:27 PM.

well feel sorry for me , i live in a world without xbox............

they say ill be able to leave the padded room on march the second , then i wont have to wear a straight jacket.

I can only lie and drool until that day comes when the shelves of the shops are lined with Xbox gold........

mmmm...Xbox.........
    X-ShaDoW
    Shadow of the X-Box

if xbox did not come out, i would either buy a PS2... or buy a good computer... counter-strike! roxz0rs mine sockz0rs!!!111

sometimes i wish xbox was never created :( :( :(
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

Before the XBOX I watched a lot more movies.
    If the XBOX never existed I probably would have purchased a Game Cube.

Originally posted by Xboxfan123
    Hmmm. Spend a little more time with my wife. I play Xbox and lately just answer "umm hmm" to what she says. Bad idea, I agreed to watch Martha Stewart for 2 hours in a row and bake cookies with little M&M's in 'em. Guess I'll have to pause my games more a listen up a little.
    lol, Xboxfan....dude, your statement hit "close to home" for me, too! lol...except that it's long episodes of the Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet for me! lol

Default Re: DAM DAWG, DATS A SCARRY QUESTION!

Originally posted by SOVEREIGN2K2
    YO DAWG..MAXIMUS..Dawg you raise a hard question and to tell you the truth, if there were no xbox i would be sufficating at this very moment at the though of having to play....

1:A game with lil bright nasty aliens following me around as i root them out of the ground
    2:Another Mario/Luigi game??!!:o
    3:A system that looks like a dingy a$$ lunchbox!!
    4:Having to become friends with all the 8 year olds in my neighborhood just to be able to play and trade games with people!!:

...................Need i go on with this tale of horror?!?!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN
    LOL...I apologize for the torture, chief....I had a nightmare and this thread came to mind

Originally posted by Xboxfan123
    Actually without the Xbox I might be chasing ghosts around and sucking them up with a vacuum whilst whistling and humming to myself or watching a monkey roll around in a plastic bubble.
    I would be forced to own a cute purple little cube with a stylish handle built right in so I can take it to Ronnie's house. (Ronnie is 8 years old with braces, the kind with elastics, and he spits a bit when he talks and loves Star Trek). I think every GC owner has a friend like Ronny. Amen for the Xbox.
    LOL...oh!! The horror!!! lol....

If there was no XBox, I probably would be playing hopscotch while swaying my head left to right with a drunken smile while holding the handle of my purple little LameCube easy bake oven

Originally posted by Maximus
    ...Animal Planet for me! lol
    Animal Planet, ain't that some lame-ass show about animals doing daft things.....with a crap presenter who tells cheesy jokes (or reads them anyway!) ????
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

Thread Information