Thread: NBA 2k2 Vs. NBA Inside Drive...?

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Question NBA 2k2 Vs. NBA Inside Drive...?

hey i was wundering if any of u guys know which nba is supposed to be better??? nba 2k2 or inside drive? im getting an nba game right away so du ya know?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I have NBA Live 2002....it has great graphics, but, I don't think it compared to either one of those...I got it as a gift from my brother who wanted to open it immediately and play...How could I deny that and take it back to exchange it since it was a gift from my brother (who I am very tight with...cool dude)?

lol

But, I would go with NBA Inside Drive...It's by Microsoft...it's designed with the XBox in mind...and it's exclusive. Besides, NBA 2K2 could be a direct port...and I hate ports.

Originally posted by Maximus

But, I would go with NBA Inside Drive...It's by Microsoft...it's designed with the XBox in mind...and it's exclusive. Besides, NBA 2K2 could be a direct port...and I hate ports.
    But NBA 2k2 would be a good port. However, I think I'm going w/Inside Drive even though there won't be a Creat a player option.

nba inside drive doenst have franchise mode though from what i read...i would have to go for nba2k2

Thread Information