Thread: Stupid Spiderman 2 glitch

Default Stupid Spiderman 2 glitch

Ok I just finished with my first encounter of Mysterio and did the stupid funhouse. But the next chapter isnt loading. So I'm stuck. When I check my objectives it tells me that I've completed talking to Jameson at the Bugle but still no new chapter. If I have to restart this game its going back. Its been a tedious pain in my ass from the begining.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

is it a good game? im thining of renting it.

Sorry man, I didn't encounter that problem.

Good luck hope you can get past it.

TRIR, its normal, your objectives say they are completed, but the chapter doesnt switch for abit.

Swing around and eventually Spidey should start talking to himself, or you'll meet with Cat or something, can't remember teh order, but eventually an arrow will appear where to go. I thought the same thing though, since all things were done, but not a new chapter. It will change after a few more events.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Keep running around and junk. THe chapter will load eventually.
    Go earn some hero points or something.

*EDIT*

You impatient n00b.

TRIR---------> <----------JJaX
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 07-05-2004 at 10:21 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Uh guys I've been running around for almost 2 hours. I have close to 20k hero poiints, I've completed all the stupid Bugle missions, and almost all of MJ. I've gotten CHAMP award for 200 enemies defeat. Still no chapter. I'm seriously pissed off.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

do you think it could be a problem with the game disc? You could always rent a copy from Blockbuster just to see...

No I've actually read on other sites its a glitch...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

I beat the game...never happened to me.

Mine loaded eventually... maybe you FUBARd!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Cool

had the exact same problem. tried to let it go for a day or 2. still nothing. i even read some forums about it. the only solution is to start the game all over again. but this time do what i do. create 2 saves. one for every time u start a new chapter. and the second for whatever you need.

after starting over and getting past funhouse part it worked fine for me.
    (hint: in funhouse they say u let 3 spideys loose and while they are on 1 side u break the mirrors on the other because the max is 3 spideys)

Yea I had to restart. I'm at the end of the game and I've only clocked 4 hours and 30 mins!! What a short game!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

Ha....if you really want to "beat the game" get to 100%....that will take you at least 10 more hours...

Uh oh, I hope this problem doesn't happen to me. I just beat up that mysterio. I know have to make my way to the statue of liberty. I just hope that problem doesn't happen for me.....it's a great game. But 100 percent is damn hard, seems almost near impossible! Well not for us addicts, but a lot of time would be put into finding all the hideouts and other stuff.

yeah the fu<king hideouts are gonna be hard, but yeah i beat the game (not 100% yet of course, but all of the chapters.) the game is awesome. Too bad about the glitch though dude.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by thatdude222
    dont overhype games......
    remember fable? me neither.

Thread Information