Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 Limited Edition: $39.99

xbAWOL

Exclamation Halo 2 Limited Edition: $39.99

http://www.eCost.com/eCost/shop/detail.asp?DPNo=450826

If you haven't preordered it yet, do so now! It's like 15 bucks off I think, because I'm pretty sure the limited edition was at an MSRP of $54.99.

Wow, nice price.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

ARGGGG!

I the original Pre-order already.

and my parents will just say now
    The media needs another blackout.

I would much rather have mine at 12:01 on November 9th. I'll be waiting at Gamestop right after school Nov. 8th. Online things like this will take a while to get to you. And if they have to re-order for a second shipment it will take a lot longer. While your waitin im playing .

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Mine says 42.99.

I probably won't get the LE anyway.

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

hmmm, never heard of eCost, but sounds like a good deal. I'll probably end up getting it, but then I won't get it for a couple days after launch....hmmm
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

sweet got mine here....i was on my way to the mall too
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

The site now says 42.99, and even tho the slow (5-7 days) shipping is free, there's a 3.95 handling fee...meh, i'm with liquid, would rather pick mine up the day it comes out than have to wait for it

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Yeah- went up and 5-7 day shipping. Meh, I just reserved it at EB anyways.

Skankeez

horrible reseller rating, Here

and id rather have mine the day it comes out

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I'll be up at midnight getting my copy...I'd rather have it in my hands...but, thanks for the heads up!

xbAWOL

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCigara
    The site now says 42.99, and even tho the slow (5-7 days) shipping is free, there's a 3.95 handling fee...meh, i'm with liquid, would rather pick mine up the day it comes out than have to wait for it
    There's something phishy with that 42.99 because earlier this morning it was 37.99.

But I'm with the others, even though I posted this, I'm gonna pick mine up in person on the night of its release.

Quote Originally Posted by MixMasta
    There's something phishy with that 42.99 because earlier this morning it was 37.99.
    That whole site sounds fishy. A lot of their customers complained that they hid the UPS tracking order so you would never see when your package was going to arrive. One even said they wouldnt refund his money after the package never arrived. Theres pages and pages of complaints.

I wouldnt recommend buying from this place buy if you want to save the money you better hurry. This just got posted on HBO so the orders will be going quick.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidX
    That whole site sounds fishy. A lot of their customers complained that they hid the UPS tracking order so you would never see when your package was going to arrive. One even said they wouldnt refund his money after the package never arrived. Theres pages and pages of complaints.

I wouldnt recommend buying from this place buy if you want to save the money you better hurry. This just got posted on HBO so the orders will be going quick.
    I generally won't ever buy a game unless it's a mainstream on-line retailer...it's just a good rule of thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    I generally won't ever buy a game unless it's a mainstream on-line retailer...it's just a good rule of thumb.
    I hear that. Only place Ive ever bought something online is Amazon, and that was only twice. 1. I hate to wait and 2. When I spend my money I want the product in one hand when the money leaves the other.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCigara
    i'm with liquid, would rather pick mine up the day it comes out than have to wait for it
    I'll drive you there if you can catch my car leaving the school parking lot Nov. 8th. Im gonna be there first in line with a Power Inverter, 20 inch TV, Xbox with 4 controllers, and Halo!

Wondering Around

to read about the company a bit and see its ratings in general.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1932.html

When I pre-ordered X-box Live and Mechassault, i got them THE day they came out. They ship out all the orders at once, so the shipment to the store takes the same as shipment to you home. If you get the good service (which I recommend). Got the game at liek ten in the morning. And why dont you guys just go to Gamestop or EB and preorder it there? I preordered my Special Edition already.
    "Your mom goes to college." Kip Napolean Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaloMafia
    When I pre-ordered X-box Live and Mechassault, i got them THE day they came out. They ship out all the orders at once, so the shipment to the store takes the same as shipment to you home. If you get the good service (which I recommend). Got the game at liek ten in the morning. And why dont you guys just go to Gamestop or EB and preorder it there? I preordered my Special Edition already.
    If you pay for the good shipping then theres no deal. May actually be LOSING money. And you would still have to wait for the UPS/FedEx guy. They dont deliver at 12:01 AM. And Ive had my Halo 2 preorder at gamestop for months! Completely paid in full for the LE (except for taxes).

Off topic but oh well, Im hypnotized by your avatar. It ALMOST looks like theres some nipple in there .

xbAWOL

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidX
    Off topic but oh well, Im hypnotized by your avatar. It ALMOST looks like theres some nipple in there .
    What about my avatar?? Yah gotta love my avatar as well.

They're both nice. Wonder what kind of bra they're wearing... or lack there of.
    "Your mom goes to college." Kip Napolean Dynamite

Thread Information