Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, so I'm getting 3 Games.

Quote Originally Posted by bostwick202
    Seeing as your parents failed to put a price limit to how expensive your game could be, i suggest you Pick up Halo 2 LE and Steel Batallion. Never played SB but if you can find it its like $200. Then sell it on ebay and buy all of the games mentioned here!
    haha, that's a good idea :-)

Anyway, to be honest I'd rather only get one type of a certain game. Basicaly because I'll put all my time into one of them and thus being no point getting the other at more or less the same time. So what looks more promising, Fable or Sudiki?

Fable! I'm absolutely sure! Yeah! It's Fable! You HAVE to buy it! YOU HAVE TO! YOU MUST! BUY IT! PRE-ORDER IT! FABLE!
    ''A Ninja's vengeance runs not only through his blood, but through his soul...''

I would suggest, if you don't already have them and have Live!, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Crimson Skies, and Top Spin. Since those are probably cheap now, maybe your parents will be able to get you more! Hehe. If you don't have Live! then I would say to still get those, or get Ninja Gaiden, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Prince of Persia, or Rainbow Six III. If you're looking for pre-orders, then I'd go with Halo 2, Fable, and--if you can--B.C.

By the way, Crimson Skies really surprised me. It has some of the best multiplayer I've ever played.
    Last edited by dbaShank; 07-09-2004 at 02:41 PM.

I CANT BELIEVE U JUST ASKED THAT! ! !!!! FABLE OR SUDIKI.....hmmm hard choice isnt it !!! ONLY IF UR A FCKING RETARD !!!!! FABLE IS THE ONLY CHOICE !!!!!!GET FABLE NOW OR LATER BUT JUST GET IT !!!!!!DONT EVEN THINK!!!!!!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by thatdude222
    dont overhype games......
    remember fable? me neither.

Anywayz, in the end I pre-ordered Fable, Sudeki and of course Halo 2 Limited Edition.
    Thanks for all your help guys.

Oh yeah, and for those of you in the UK who can't find a place to pre-order the Halo 2 Limited Edition, I went to: www.gameseek.co.uk
    Gameplay, Amazon and Gamestation aren't taking pre-orders of that yet for some reason.

Thumbs up

You did well, SoundX! Congrats for your three new games!
    ''A Ninja's vengeance runs not only through his blood, but through his soul...''

Thread Information