Thread: Driv3r Film Director

Default Driv3r Film Director

Well I was wondering what you all thought about this feature (Film Director).

I was checking it out last night. And at first I thought it was going to be so cool. First thing I did was download the Top Director replay and watched it.

I started to just driving around. After a minute or so cops started to chase me. And after the chase I wanted to make a replay. Well here is when I started to think it wasn't so great. BUT maybe it's just because I'm missing something. And that is why I am here to ask a question to the people that have used this feature.

Is there anyway to cut out some of the video. I wanted to not have the first 3 minutes of my replay. I just wanted to have the last minute of it. But I couldn't figure out how to do that. Is there a way to get rid of the trash video that isn't worth watching?

Also thought it extremely SUCKED that I couldn't rewind the video. Using the same clip I'm talking about above, I went alittle to far from the point I wanted to put a new camera. And instead of just rewinding a little bit, I had to start the video back over, and had to fast forward through 2 or 3 minutes of video to get back to the parts I wanted to edit.

So if someone could help with my question that would be great. Other then that I wanted to rant alittle bit about how I thought this feature is a great idea that is poorly excuted.

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

its not possible you have to start from the begining, which realy sucks cuz i wanted to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobus48174
    its not possible you have to start from the begining, which realy sucks cuz i wanted to do the same thing.

That blows... well atleast I know I'm not alone. Thanks for the reply.

It's awesome for directing when your playing Survival though
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    It's awesome for directing when your playing Survival though

I'll check it out.. I haven't played that mode yet.

The replay I downloaded and watch looked like it was action all the way through. I'm assuming it was in the survival mode?

I did the survival mode. It is definitly the best mode for replays. BUT I need a different car! lol

Anyways I uploaded a replay if you guys want to check it out. If you do let me know what you think.

I love the director stuff. I think that's my fav part of the game. At least, I know that it was a main reason that I bought the game in the first place.
    DUKE is half okay if you get rid of the D and the E...Go Cats!!!

Thread Information