Thread: Counterstrike (XBX) - $9.99 New @ EBGAMES!

xbAWOL

Default Counterstrike (XBX) - $9.99 New @ EBGAMES!

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236881.asp

BTW, we need a game deals thread.

We need the XBA Deals of the Week back....heh

I still have it in my sig.. i'm lazy

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

A lot of people must have noticed this deal because its now #1 on their best seller list on the home page.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available. If you think you reached this page in error, please try again later or contact us and let us know.
    Damn, sold out already! Doesnt even show up in a search for it. Could look in store but oh well, I dont have Live anyway so I dont really want this game.

xbAWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Xbox Owner
    We need the XBA Deals of the Week back....heh

I still have it in my sig.. i'm lazy

You need to come back too man!

BTW Liquid, you should just buy this game anyways if you can find it in store, and go to BB Gamerush and trade it in for credit which you can make some dough on.

BTW, they have a deal going on where you trade in two games and you can buy a preowned game for 10 bucks, so you just use the credit from the two games to get the 10 dollar game. I'm doing that today.

You have to get really lucky to get in on this deal online. It's been 9.99 for a while, and i've seen people on other deal sites post "100 copies left at 11am est!" (this was just today) and by 12-12:30 they're already gone... EB restocks every couple days tho

i had the chance to buy it , but at the moment i didnt have a C.c To purchase (yesterday)
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

xbAWOL

I printed out the page when the game was instock so I'll just bring that to EB later today when I go.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

i would get this but my XBL expired a helluva long time ago. I would renew but i am on welfare

nope, i already went to ebgames yesterday.. and i told the guy ( who was in a blue shirt) i suppose he was the manager.... so i was like can i get counter strike for 10 dollars its on the website at that price, he was like youre right, then i was all syked.. and then his like "Nope' sorry its 29.99" i was like oh forget it then ill just preorder espn and halo2
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

Thread Information