Thread: XBOX Construction gets an A+

Thumbs up XBOX Construction gets an A+

I was going over to my buddies house and packed up my xbox in my backpack and threw it over my shoulder, I proceeded down the stairs when I hit some ice and took the biggest wipeout ever. Ilanded flat on my back, but the XBOX absorbed the blunt impact of my 180 pound frame.

The **** thing survived, this thing is solid as a rock.

Just goes to prove that all this crap about XBOX's crapping out is a load of bull.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

lol....there's only two things that I would do the same thing with...XBox and beer

That's good to hear. I have heard many people considering that the Xbox is a very sensitive console due to the harddrive. But I have heard stories like this. I read a story on some other forum about this guy's girlfriend who hated his Xbox so much that she threw it off a second floor apartment complex. Remarkably, the Xbox only suffered several scratches and still worked just fine.
    Last edited by JohnB; 01-22-2002 at 11:47 AM.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by JohnB
    That's good to hear. I have heard many people considering that the Xbox is a very sensitive console due to the harddrive. But I have heard stories like this. I read a story on some other forum about this guy's girlfriend who hated his Xbox so much that she threw it off a second floor apartment complex. Remarkably, the Xbox only suffered several scratches and still worked just fine.
    Whoa, dude... I would fire that chick! ("Fire" meaning "Dump", just in case anyone was confused )

Default Reverse the roles

I'd throw the stupid ***** out the window to show her what it feels like..

Stick up for your Box.

Thread Information