Thread: Gamecrazy presents: NCAA 05' and Madden 05' Tournaments

Default Gamecrazy presents: NCAA 05' and Madden 05' Tournaments

On the last page of my XBN, says Gamecrazy is hosting a NCAA 05' tournament (starting July 17th) and a Madden 05' tourney (starting August 2nd). Now besides the fact Madden doesn't come out till August 11th, does anybody have any info on this tourney (like if it's 1v1 or 2v2 and the prizes). We just got a GameCrazy up here about a week ago so I'm gonna go register. If I find out anything I'll post it here. Just thought you EA fans might be interested.

www.gamecrazy.com

Must register at the store though, not on the internet, so if you don't have a game crazy near you your probably S.O.L.
    Hidden Content

My-sig-is-too-big...My sig...is TOO BIG!

Gamestop in my town WAS doing a Madden one on the day of launch, but being that there are more pre-orders on ESPN NFL right now than anything else due to the price drop. So they cancelled the Madden tourney here.

If you're interested, check out the site in my sig - we're doing ladders for all 3 sports games, but NCAA is the only one setup first, being that it's out next week.

isnt clan-council under construction right now??? i have been tryin to get to the site causei i aint seen it yet so wuts wrong??

EDIT: i didnt c the first post cause my comp skipped to the second...i have never even heard of gamecrazy but it sounds kool...is there neway to find out if my city is getting one soon???
    Last edited by ShaDovV RyDer; 07-10-2004 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDovV RyDer
    isnt clan-council under construction right now??? i have been tryin to get to the site causei i aint seen it yet so wuts wrong??

EDIT: i didnt c the first post cause my comp skipped to the second...i have never even heard of gamecrazy but it sounds kool...is there neway to find out if my city is getting one soon???
    hey dallas, join clan-councils ncaa and we'll see what's up! hehe
    -Mark

The site's fine, click the link and it'll bring you right there - the problem is, you can't type in clan-council.com cuz that will say it's under construction - the www has to be in there for now.

Also, no front page yet, just sexy forums, the ladder and the tourney sections.

hey mark im signed up now but i doubt that ill even get ncaa cause im not a big college fan beside Southern Calli and the Hurricanes..i think ill just b gettin madden...holla

I like my Canes too - it's all good - the site just went down since we're installing an arcade on there. But the ladders will be tight, all 3 football games and the newest FPS' once they're released.

thnx a lot casper i like wut ur doin with clan-council...its a tyte site man...cant wait to play some madden on there.

Thread Information