Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardware problems

LOL @ MAXI

Default Re: Hardware problems

Originally posted by jcroynhp
    I just wish that companies would ship products that don't break 2 months into their life cycle.
    Just be glad that it did break within the warranty of the product. And do you think that every single unit shipped is going to be A-OKAY? Of course not. Doesn't happen for any product especially electronic. One nice thing about electronics is that if it is going to break, it usually happens within the first couple months. After that they are usually good until they need upgraded.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

You're right lynxfx. I was just venting my frustration and hoping that someone might have an idea. Who wants to be without an xbox for more than an hour? I bought the 2 year warranty from the re-seller, EB. I'm glad I did!

Xboxmaster2001

if my xbox broke i wouldn't be typing on the forums i would return it for a new one and be playing it...let me ask you that why are you not going to EB and get a new one?

You people are unbelievable. God forbid someone say one negative thing about the xbox. All I was trying to do was to get some info and see if anyone else had experienced any problems. I'm glad none of you haven't! Believe me, I am the last one who wants to hear of an epidemic of xbox disasters. Since you are so concerned, I am going to buy a memory card and salvage what I can from the Hard Drive, before I return it.

Thread Information