Thread: Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Talking Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Is it just me and the people i know, but me and my closest buddies all but seem to be sure that this game will have a more interesting Multi Player than Halo 2.

Oh boy get the fire hydrant or holy water, cuz I know there is going to a lot of fire spitting and blasting for my "blasphemous" comments. Seriously thou, I loved Halo and thought it had the most brilliant Co-op mode ever created, and single player was just ugh,,, unparalleled! Also I hated the way Ultimate Championship looked, and thought it nor unreal 2 should have even graced xbox live.

After watching videos this Game(UC2) seems to be on a new pedestal all alone by itself, as far as multi goes. I mean it has copied off Halo, Jedi Academy, Ultimate Tourny, Battlefield 1942, dude the list goes on. They even added a melee/ hand-to-hand combat configuration. Which means this game will probably never get old, atleast not too soon.

To end my ranting, halo is the best fps to even load on to the xbox, but it had it's faults. Like not being as fun without at least 4-6 players in multiplayer due to it's lack of fast paced combat. Needless to say i have pre-ordered Halo2 already for obvious reasons, and have yet to decide when i will get UC2 in the wake of other great to be released games.
    Last edited by LiquidGuy; 07-15-2004 at 02:42 PM.

bust a nut

i love UC game. i am def gonna pick UC2 up. its like my 2nd all time fav game next to halo. man, i raped in instagib.

Starving College Student

Quote Originally Posted by No Fear 23
    i love UC game. i am def gonna pick UC2 up. its like my 2nd all time fav game next to halo. man, i raped in instagib.
    although uc2 seems very good, uc1 was just a bad port of unreal 2003. i didn't believe it until i played it, but its true.

unreal 2004 is awesome too by the way
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

ut2k4 is the shiz... i play it a lot.
    Games i own: Halo 2, Burnout 3: Takedown, Rainbow Six: Black Arrow, Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow, Ninja Gaiden, Unreal II, Midtown Madness 3, Halo, State of Emergency.

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

I'm confused, how many unreal games are on the xbox??

oh yea, BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

Two. Unreal 2 and Unreal Championship. I do agree, Unreal Championship 2 looks awesome, but with the low limit on how many people can play kind of sucks. Other than that, it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenic Pyro
    Two. Unreal 2 and Unreal Championship. I do agree, Unreal Championship 2 looks awesome, but with the low limit on how many people can play kind of sucks. Other than that, it looks awesome.
    This could be true, but i guess will just have to wait and see! I think Cliffy B. was trying to get across in his interview that with less people per game, you will have more games equalling more people playing , and less ones just waiting around.

Ps. Unreal 2004 looks like a Frame rate killer, ifyour G-card wasn't made withing the last 3 years?!?

Thread Information