I have been really ****ed as of late with people blaming games for other peoples deaths or injuries. It's not the game that makes you do something, it is the person who decides to do something stupid, like stealing a car. I was reading a magazine a couple ofdays ago and it basically said that the cause for kids/teenagers getting in trouble with the law are influenced from games. The magazine single handedly pointed out how GTA3 was the most influencing game for tennagers and kids, and should not be sold anymore. That's what really ****es me off, because it's just a game and it's not real, so people(grownups/parents) shouldn't take it the wrong way. What also ****es me off is GTA3 is probably one of the best games ever made,thing that ****es me off the most is how the designer of the game probably wont have it out on xbox, and if they did all the fun would be taken out of the game for example, the cursing,the running over whores and people, and the people getting beat up. I really really want this game to come out for xbox, and if it comes out and is just like the ps2 version, I'll be the first one in the line.
peace
ry