Thread: Rally Sport Challenge 2 GLITCH

I frag kane mason twice. trabucles's Avatar

Default Rally Sport Challenge 2 GLITCH

I use to play that game, but after I knew about the glitch when you jump and then press start and you gain some time , i stop playing it, this glitch has been fixed?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content I donĀ“t want remakes of old maps in that game and I wont pay for them.

i've only heard about glitches, never seen them done or tried em. but since there haven't been any patches released since the game came out, i guess that hasn't been fixed yet

I have'nt had no issues with RSC2 yet. Dis game is addictive like crack cocaine mang! Im almost finished unlocking everything on Career PRO level! Cant wait till my nephew-XBA's own Canadianboi cops da joint dis weekend so I can dust his candy ass online!

Dis game ownz, and dis is coming from a non-car racing fan. Joint is pimpin!

Wondering Around

yeah, alot of people cheat. You see some guys on the top 10 or 50 or 100 or whatever, and they all have times that are nearly half of the next highest. alot of people jump over walls on short tracks, take shortcuts that aren't supposed to be there, crap like that. Personally, i've only see one person cheat, but i've had a good group of guys to race with also.

I've never experienced the jump glitch. But I have made a few acidental shortcuts of Career. No biggy to me

Quote Originally Posted by SoundX
    I've never experienced the jump glitch. But I have made a few acidental shortcuts of Career. No biggy to me
    Same huuur mang!

I wouldn't call a glitch cheating. They are just using open mistakes in the game to their advantage. Cheating is when you enter in codes and such.
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

i have never heard of any glitches?

Don't play much Xbox Live anymore, everquest has me in it's death grip lol
    Hidden Content

R.I.P my friend

Never ran in to the glitch yet, but if i knew about the mi would not use them because it makes the game no fun
    The next sentance is true. The previous sentance is false.

Games I Own: Halo, Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, Grand Theft auto DP, Crimson Skies, Unreal Championship, Rainbow six 3, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Prince of Persia, Mechassualt, 007 Nightfire, JSRF, Sega GT 2002, Tony Hawk 4, Morrowind, Fuzion Frenzy, Rallysport Challenge 2, ESPN NFL 2K5

Thread Information