Thread: Play rapper Jadakiss on Xbox Live

Default Play rapper Jadakiss on Xbox Live

Posted it here so more people could see it.

Jadakiss’ new album, Kiss of Death, has shot immediately to the top of the charts. He also has a hit single, “Time’s Up,” featuring Nate Dogg. It’s definitely good to be Jadakiss.

Well, you may not be able to be him, but you might be able to beat him on Xbox Live. Show him what you’ve got in ESPN NFL 2K5 and RalliSport Challenge 2. He’ll be playing live from New York City on Tuesday, July 20, from 3:00 – 5:00 P.M. (Pacific).

Look for the Gamertag jadakissofdeath.

And, if you end up playing Jadakiss, we want to hear about it. E-mail xlmail@microsoft.com and tell us what you played and what happened. Don’t forget to include your Gamertag and hometown.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/news/event...ity2blurb&leve l3=gwfjadakiss

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Doesn't his new song bash Bush? Damn, I want to play him now. If only I had those games.

Renegade of funk

Yeah, he has that one song that asks: "Why did Bush knock the towers down."

"Whyyyy Oh Whyyyy!! Why they gotta do me like that!"

Thats a hot song.

He also asks "why they let the terminator win the election?"
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 07-20-2004 at 10:04 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

more like " Why did jada had to throw that pass, why did he cross the finish line? thats why i didnt get my shirt "
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

You know...I really would have had a good chance to play him if ESPN actually came out today...****ing *******s....Now I have to wait ANOTHER day to get this game......"Whyyyy, Oh Whyyyy You Gotta Do Me Like That?"
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by XxShAdYoUtHxX
    You know...I really would have had a good chance to play him if ESPN actually came out today...****ing *******s....Now I have to wait ANOTHER day to get this game......"Whyyyy, Oh Whyyyy You Gotta Do Me Like That?"
    I does come out today... right? RIGHT????

It ships today, but there's a chance some stores won't get it till tomorrow . I preordered one at Gamestop, i was gonna call ahead a bit later today

yea, same here i was exitced to go pick it up today.. but they said tommorow
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

I just got off the phone with my local gamestop, they said they got it today, but it's been flying off the shelves so i probably won't be able to pick it up

Thread Information