Thread: www.ilovebees.com

Starving College Student

Default www.ilovebees.com

watch the halo2 movie-theater trailer again. look at the VERY END...watch the www.xbox.com text flash away...only to be replaced by www.ilovebees.com for a split second, before going back to www.xbox.com.

well, check it out.

from what i can gather, its a bungie mind****, or "alternate reality game" just like the Cortana Letters which prophesized the coming of Halo:CE.

the story here is that this lady, aunt M, has a website devoted to her bees and honey products. a few days ago, weird bugs began to appear, along with 3 countdowns: one for four days from now (july 27),when "network throttling will erode," one for 18 days from now (august 10), when "this medium will metastasize, and one to just over 31 days from now (august 24), counting to "wide awake and physical". check it out for yourselves.

if you check out the other sections and highlight certain sections, there are all sorts of cryptic hints.

for example:
    MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY
    totally different kind of memory all of a sudden, floating up like a bubble from deep water, then *pop* on the surface of my mind. All in black and white for some reason, faded out, or just time bleaching the past like it does, time is hard that way, if you-

stop. stay on task, girl.
    so *pop*, and I'm...

playing on the beach, very young, making a castle out of sand. It's a good castle, I'm smart, I'm really smart and I'm good with my hands and the castle is beautiful but the tide is coming up, I'm making ****s and moats and outer walls, getting a little desperate here this castle means the world to me it's way better than my brother's, but the tide is rising and rising, the tide is always coming up and no matter how hard I try to save what I have made, sooner or later the spiders wash over it and melt it down I'm losing the memory already I can't see myself was I wearing a dress or overalls or ...? There's a boy on the beach next to me but a wave comes up foaming with spiders and takes away his face-

oh.

we're made of sand.

we're both made of sand.

uh-oh.

I will stand firm. I will hold my edges and remember. I can do this. I know how to remember things, even through drugs and torture. seek evade reveal resist. I will not dissolve.

There are people who love me. I know that even though I can't remember them. I will not be forgotten. I will not be forgotten.

There are people who love me. There must be.

here come the spiders.
    in addition, there is a story hidden within a bunch of images on the site
    The Widow's Journey

ENCHANTMENT

Everything died, and I died with it, but after a timeless time I began to dream, and this is what I dreamed.

There was once a fell enchantment that broke apart a mighty castle, slaying many guards and reaching through the Inner Keep to lay low the Queen that held dominion there and leave but a hollow crown behind.

When her Queen died, the Widow awoke. She was driven by a single need, which was to return her Queen to splendor.

To carry out her task, the Widow came with three tools: an empty lantern, a staff made of bone, and a sharp knife.

When she had made sure of her tools, she opened her eyes and found herself in Hell, which was a dark place where no birds sang. Other than the Widow, two alone had escaped destruction.

The Sleeping Princess lay in a chamber of the dungeon in a coffin of glass where the Widow could not hear her breathing.

Meanwhile, the Pious Flea was so small that even the Widow, with her sharp eyes, could hardly see him, and when she looked his way, he hid.

TOOLS

Blind and uncertain in the darkness, the Widow needed light to use her tools, but the only light came from a few scattered fireflies. The Widow waited until one came close, then grabbed it with her bony hands and trapped it in her lantern. After some time, she found the firefly had gone, so she caught another and used it for light, and another when that one too had gone.

By the light of her lantern, she began walking through Hell toward the broken body of her Queen.

Searching with her lantern in one hand and her staff in the other, she discovered that Hell was made of hot dry sand.

Long and long she walked until she came to the remnants of the castle's outer wall, but the wall was low and broken, and the Widow passed through like the bleak wind.

Within, she noticed what looked like a chip of precious ruby from the Queen's crown, no bigger than a fly. Around it lay many broken blocks from the ruined castle, scattered across a wide plain of lodestone.

Instead of carrying them with her, she scratched the ruby and each of the greater blocks with her knife, marking it as part of her Queen's domain.

Continuing on her quest, she spied another chip of precious stone, this time a sapphire no bigger than a winged ant, glinting the cobbles of the courtyard before the walls of the Inner Keep.

INNER KEEP AND MANTICORE

At the gates of the Inner Keep all the guards were dead but one, who when the palace was blasted by enchantment had not died, but had been witched into the form of a hideous Manticore.

The Widow said, "I am the servant of your Queen, and I have walked up out of Hell to prepare this Keep for her return. Let me pass." But the Manticore did not know her, and still he barred the way.

So the Widow drew her knife and slew the Manticore and the way was open.

TENDING

She walked through the empty corridors of the Keep searching for her Queen, past the bodies of her servants and subjects that lay dead or enchanted.

The Queen was gone, and in her place lay only an empty crown. By great enchantment she had been mazed in mirrors, and lay upon a lodestone floor amongst only her reflections. Long and long the Widow stood in thought. Then she raised her bony staff and speaking a spell, beheld herself within the mirrors: and beholding herself, was within them. And there, with the crown still upon her brow, lay the Queen.

At last she had come to the body of her lady. The Queen lay cut and still and cold.

To tend her, the widow would need light to work by. Studying the fireflies, she found she could fit many more inside her lantern, and this she did.

To mend the queen's cuts the Widow took her sharp knife and peeled skin from the bodies of her subjects, while the Queen's new eyes and ears she cut from those who had been her most trusted servants.

And when this was so, the Widow worked on, dry as sticks and patient as rust, driven by a single need, which was to return her Queen to splendor.

She cut her a new mouth and fed her with fireflies and cakes of sand, and at last the Queen's heart began to beat.

At the feel of the Queen's pulse beneath her bony fingers, the Widow next took thought to proclaim through all the kingdom and into other lands that time when her sovereign would once more be fit to rule. A firefly flew out from the Queen's clockcase. Catching it in her hands, the Widow asked it the time. "Almost dawn," it said, but the Widow said, "The day will break and the sun will rise when the Queen returns to rule, and further let it be known that retribution on any who hinder the return of the Queen will be swift and terrible."
    (from http://bees.netninja.com/wiki/index.php?title=Story)

here's a link to a huge 15 page TXB thread about it.
    Last edited by Koopa; 07-23-2004 at 09:11 PM.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Interesting...

BUT HOW DARE YOU LINK US TO TXB!!

Heathen!!

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

Already posted check the halo section

I want to know what the counter is for already
    The media needs another blackout.

Starving College Student

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside
    Already posted check the halo section

I want to know what the counter is for already
    i did a search and nothing came up for ilovebees.

but hey, txb has 15 pages of great info. i can't cut and past everything
    Last edited by Koopa; 07-23-2004 at 09:25 PM.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa
    i did a search and nothing came up for ilovebees.

but hey, txb has 15 pages of great info. i can't cut and past everything
    its in the halo 2 section.

Starving College Student

its in the halo 2 section.
    ya well i see it NOW...it says i love bees instead of ilovebees.

but i put a link from that thread to this one, because that one doesn't really say much...
    and more people go to the main xbox page.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

offtopic....why does everyone on this website hate TXB?

Quote Originally Posted by rambo128
    Had to of been here a long time ago when they would come here to start stuff :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rambo128
    Just for the record, I don't hate TXB...in fact, I go there quite often and really enjoy it there.

Why anyone would have contention towards a fellow Xbox fansite is beyond me...

Starving College Student

okay this is pretty amazing. someone connected the story hidden within the .jpgs to the wierd computer jargon that randomly pops up. really mind-blowing, considering that bungie is doing all this for us.

as a side note, SPDR stands for SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX, the name of the message that has those countdowns on it. SPDR sounds a lot cooler than ilovebees
    http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/v...r=asc&start=15
    This is an attempt to line up the SPDR console output with parts of the Widow's Journey. It is by no means complete (because some of the phrases in the Widow's Journey are a little more obscure), but is quite long.

------------------------------------------------------------

There was once a fell enchantment that broke apart a mighty castle, slaying many guards and reaching through the Inner Keep to lay low the Queen that held dominion there and leave but a hollow crown behind.

A few console-type lines that show that things are not as they should be

Code:
    !system
    peril

!init host
    fail
    !bkp init primary sector sec proc
    fail
    !bkp init primary sector
    fail
    !bkp init master-sector
    fail
    !bkp init master-sector cmd proc
    empty

When her Queen died, the Widow awoke. She was driven by a single need, which was to return her Queen to splendor.

SPDR gets initialized ... purpose is to restore the Queen, from its point of view the master-sector

Code:
    system peril distributed reflex

!restore master-sector
    recurse

To carry out her task, the Widow came with three tools: an empty lantern, a staff made of bone, and a sharp knife.

SPDR has 3 tools, and here they are

Code:
    !deploy
    network
    grope
    surgical

Blind and uncertain in the darkness, the Widow needed light to use her tools, but the only light came from a few scattered fireflies. The Widow waited until one came close, then grabbed it with her bony hands and trapped it in her lantern. After some time, she found the firefly had gone, so she caught another and used it for light, and another when that one too had gone.

To see distant data (anything that is not part of the SPDR), it needs to connect to them, or network with them. The lantern, light, and fireflies are the networking analogy

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !route
    proc attach proc net
    !route
    proc attach proc grope
    !route
    proc attach proc sur

By the light of her lantern, she began walking through Hell toward the broken body of her Queen. Searching with her lantern in one hand and her staff in the other, she discovered that Hell was made of hot dry sand.

The SPDR is moving along networking and groping. To discover the nature of the environment in which it is residing, it connects to its host successfully and discovers it is very confident that the material it is made of is Si (silicon)

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

grope:
    !probe host
    crypt weak
    !decrypt host
    decrypt confidence 100

net:
    !attach
    act | drop

surg:
    !mat
    si confidence 78

Within, she noticed what looked like a chip of precious ruby from the Queen's crown, no bigger than a fly. Around it lay many broken blocks from the ruined castle, scattered across a wide plain of lodestone. Instead of carrying them with her, she scratched the ruby and each of the greater blocks with her knife, marking it as part of her Queen's domain. Continuing on her quest, she spied another chip of precious stone, this time a sapphire no bigger than a winged ant, glinting the cobbles of the courtyard before the walls of the Inner Keep.

The blocks from the Queen's castle are other data sectors. dispersed across a magnetic storage medium (hard drive). SPDR runs across a few of these and labels them for future use

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

!attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

surg:
    !label host sector 0
    !label host sector tertiary

At the gates of the Inner Keep all the guards were dead but one, who when the palace was blasted by enchantment had not died, but had been witched into the form of a hideous Manticore. The Widow said, "I am the servant of your Queen, and I have walked up out of Hell to prepare this Keep for her return. Let me pass." But the Manticore did not know her, and still he barred the way.

SPDR runs into an apparently familiar process, but handshaking fails

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop

grope:
    !hndshk sec proc 4
    fail msg: unk proc

So the Widow drew her knife and slew the Manticore and the way was open.

SPDR dispenses with the nasty process

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

surg:
    !kill sec proc 4
    kill confidence 100
    !diag primary sector
    clear

She walked through the empty corridors of the Keep searching for her Queen, past the bodies of her servants and subjects that lay dead or enchanted.

The servants and subjects include various processes that the SPDR tries to connect with, and finds them dead (fail) or enchanted (damage unknown)

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

grope:
    !probe primary sector
    sec proc 1
    !probe primary sector
    sec proc 2
    !probe primary sector
    sec proc 3
    !probe primary sector
    sec proc 4
    !probe primary sector
    fail

surg:
    !triage sec proc 1
    fail
    !triage sec proc 2
    fail
    !triage sec proc 3
    fail
    !triage sec proc 4
    dmg unk

The Queen was gone, and in her place lay only an empty crown.

SPDR still cannot read the master-sector

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

grope:
    !init search
    master-sector
    !probe master-sector
    fail

By great enchantment she had been mazed in mirrors, and lay upon a lodestone floor amongst only her reflections.

Again, the material where the data resides is definitely magnetic media (lodestone)

Code:
    grope:
    !dsc host sector 0
    !dsc host sector tertiary

surg:
    !mat
    magnetic confidence 100

Long and long the Widow stood in thought. Then she raised her bony staff and speaking a spell, beheld herself within the mirrors: and beholding herself, was within them. And there, with the crown still upon her brow, lay the Queen.

SPDR uses grope to figure out how the magnetic media works in conjunction with the silicon circuitry, connecting processor to hard disk and sending its code on in there, and having done so it can finally see the master-sector

Code:
    grope:
    !probe master-sector
    fail
    !probe master-sector cmd proc
    empty
    !analyze magnetic
    & si !extend
    !spdr extend
    si > magnetic
    !probe master-sector cmd proc
    master-sector

At last she had come to the body of her lady. The Queen lay cut and still and cold.

SPDR finally gets a look at the master-sector, and assesses its condition, which is not good but still repairable

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop

surg:
    !triage master-sector
    broken

!probe master sector
    fail

surg:
    !invntry primary sector proc
    proc invntry 343
    working 0
    dmg 38
    dmg unk 2
    broken 102
    abs 201
    !invntry primary sector mem
    mem invntry 678223072849
    clear 0.0007
    dmg 0.0014
    frgm 1.41
    abs 98.5879

To tend her, the widow would need light to work by. Studying the fireflies, she found she could fit many more inside her lantern, and this she did.

More networking and light

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

To mend the queen's cuts the Widow took her sharp knife and peeled skin from the bodies of her subjects, while the Queen's new eyes and ears she cut from those who had been her most trusted servants.

The master-sector gets put back together

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | store recurse

surg:
    !reconst master-sector
    mem broken>>dmg recurse
    !reconst master-sector
    proc frgm>>dmg recurse

And when this was so, the Widow worked on, dry as sticks and patient as rust, driven by a single need, which was to return her Queen to splendor. She cut her a new mouth and fed her with fireflies and cakes of sand, and at last the Queen's heart began to beat.

The master-sector is then provided with network connections and silicon-based processors, and at last it starts functioning

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | store recurse

surg:
    !config
    master-sector:net attach
    !config
    master-sector:mat si
    !kindle master-sector
    master-sector active

At the feel of the Queen's pulse beneath her bony fingers, the Widow next took thought to proclaim through all the kingdom and into other lands that time when her sovereign would once more be fit to rule. A firefly flew out from the Queen's clockcase. Catching it in her hands, the Widow asked it the time. "Almost dawn," it said, but the Widow said, "The day will break and the sun will rise when the Queen returns to rule, and further let it be known that retribution on any who hinder the return of the Queen will be swift and terrible."

SPDR gets down to the business of letting everyone know not to mess with the Queen and dealing with those who try to do so. That means doing some networking with some external processes and finding a way to make an announcement

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop recurse

!extern proc 0
    log accessed

Can't quite break into this one ...

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

grope:
    !probe extern proc 0
    crypt strong

surg:
    !mat extern proc 0
    si confidence 78
    !triage extern proc 0
    fail

This one is easier ... maybe it tries to interfere with the Queen and gets bitten

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop

grope:
    !probe extern proc 1

surg:
    !diag extern proc 1
    rogue proc
    !bite rogue proc 1
    clean confidence 97

SPDR studies part of the comparatively simple and ancient system

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !attach
    act | drop
    !packet analysis
    chatter protocol ancestor
    !parse packet
    analysis complete
    !route
    proc attach proc store

and messes with the counter and adds the warning

Code:
    net:
    !attach
    act | store recurse
    !capture
    chatter protocol ancestor packet
    !analyze
    time 2004,6,29,8,25,0
    !put
    time 2004,7,24,6,7,0
    !put
    warn

Connects to another external system ... maybe the ladybee777 hotmail?

Code:
    net:
    !scan
    null
    !listen
    null
    !attach
    act | drop

!extern 2
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

See are chatter in the one in the halo 2 section.

Starving College Student

See are chatter in the one in the halo 2 section.
    are Pronunciation Key (är)
    v.

Second person singular and plural and first and third person plural present indicative of be.

our Pronunciation Key (our)
    adj. The possessive form of we.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

STFU. asshat.

Just see it already.

Starving College Student

STFU. asshat.

Just see it already.
    i can understand messing up they're, their, and there...but are and our? come on, you deserved it
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Bee Stuff Possibly Solved

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place, only realised after I clicked.

Won't say what forum this is from. But it basicaly sums up all of this I Love Bees crap that's being going on. It's not official or anything, it's from a forum member but it makes more sense then anything else anyone has being saying lately.

Basically, it's all the strange findings we have found on ilovebees.com. Apparently it's Cortana's database, where she placed things after she's pasted away or something. The posts are actually someone's mind being stripped away from the flood. The people who solved it managed to piece together all the strange finds on ilovebees.com into a coherent "journal". It's very similar to what Keyes experienced. Judging by the posts, I say it's one of the female Spartans. Her instincts and such hint to this. Also... something very interesting... It hints that the Forerunners are a new enemy, and not a friendly force as we once thought. That's it practically in a nutshell. Want the exact details, read the guys post.
    To fully understand you have the read all the books, and played through halo/marathon. You also have to have some basic knowledge of the english language and how metaphors/foreshoading work. once u have that, reading that 1 post shouldn't be 2 hard.

basically,

forerunners=new enemy
    countdown=august 24th is the countdown date it is significant because it is the day that Cortana (an AI system) and the hybrid warrior she is linked to, took over the pillar of autumn, now most likely none of this makes any sense to you it doesn't make sense to many people but now that the site has been hijacked, we are supposed to beleive is a system of Artificial Intelligence.
    ie: cortana

Its counting down to the date they took over
    Last edited by SoundX; 07-25-2004 at 07:22 AM.

I've never heard of these stuff before! Who wrote them? It's like a fan site or somethin'?
    ''A Ninja's vengeance runs not only through his blood, but through his soul...''

Head on over to the Halo 2 Discussion, there's about 10 pages for you to read there

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Im glad you linked me to TXB. The guys there have analyzed the crap out of this thing. Seems like they have it pinned.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

I'd have to ask why they'd spend so much money on a site/editing a trailer to say that cortona did whatever on the pillar of autumn...booo
    -Mark

Thread Information