Thread: XBox GTA3 angst apparent on local Radio Station

Default XBox GTA3 angst apparent on local Radio Station

In my city of Tucson, the biggest most popular radiostation in the city, KFMA, has 2 DJs running the morning show. Today, they were talking about GTA3, after they were done satirizing Mike Tyson.

One DJ owns an XBox, the other owns a PS2. The PS2 guy was talking on and on about how great GTA3 is, and then listeners called up and talked about it. Of course everyone agreed that GTA3 was great, but eventually (and inevitably) Xbox bashing began. PPl called up and said things like, "Why did u even bother getting an Xbox when you knew that PS2 had kickass games like GTA3?" The DJ really had no response...

Even he was beginning to get ****ed off. He said, "While Frank here is playing some kick-ass GTA3 on the Playstation, I'm sitting here feeling like a ***-homo playing SSX Tricky."

We need GTA3 out for XBox, and fast ******!

so the only reason you want GTA3 is so PS2 owners will stop 'dissing' Xbox owners?

That's a great reason to want a game...

Default Lol

I remember a few X-Box fanboys saying, "come November 15 PlayStation2 will be dead" ::sigh:: Not saying that X-Box games will never top PlayStation2 games but X-Box fall lineup came no where near the PlayStation2 fall lineup. Only great exclusive game that came out for the X-Box this fall is Halo, Dead or Alive just fell way behind expectation, OddWorld was just fine, and a few supposedly good games stopped short of mediocre. And now it's possible that GTA3 is not even coming out for the X-Box, I think that would be a really big blow to X-Box if it doesn't. But I'm thinking it's likely to come out though, just not as early as expected (march), I'm thinking as early as June and as late as next Christmas. That long wait in its self is already a blow to the X-Box lineup, but hey it's bound to come out with better graphics and extras right? All I got to say is Project-Ego better be one hell of a game or else the X-Box will have a very difficult time climbing up to the top.
    Hidden Content
    :o Wherever Whenever FOREVER-Bakero

Who cares if Xbox gets GTA3 I know it will be the least of my concerns when all the awsome Broadband games come out and I'm playing online. I'll be having fun night after night with the same game dissing 100's of other people as I frag them and they frag me. Alot more exciting than watching a car rock up and down.

yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwn, please everyone, stop crying over this game. If it comes to Xbox it comes, if not then do what you gotta do. Sheeeeeeeesh!

im tired of all the bickering about this title. I want it and all but if I wont get it on XBox then im S.O.L

Tucson eh? Oh thats right, ASU kicked your ranked over-rated ASSES last night! Owned you the entire game, in fact! Ha!

(just had to throw that in)

i know it, when i first played GTA3 for PS2 it was awesome, i needed this game, the second time i played it, it lost quite a bit of its appeal, now its like if it comes for the box then cool, another game for my collection, if not, **** brute force, project ego, wreckless, morrowind etc. etc... will all take its place
    Hidden Content
    About the same amount of power as an xbox....

boo-FREAKIN-hoo

hey
    i got a question
    what is the longest span of time between gta3 threads here.??
    less than a day i think
    hehe
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Thats about it, E

Default Re: Lol

Originally posted by Bakero
    I remember a few X-Box fanboys saying, "come November 15 PlayStation2 will be dead" ::sigh:: Not saying that X-Box games will never top PlayStation2 games but X-Box fall lineup came no where near the PlayStation2 fall lineup. Only great exclusive game that came out for the X-Box this fall is Halo, Dead or Alive just fell way behind expectation, OddWorld was just fine, and a few supposedly good games stopped short of mediocre. And now it's possible that GTA3 is not even coming out for the X-Box, I think that would be a really big blow to X-Box if it doesn't. But I'm thinking it's likely to come out though, just not as early as expected (march), I'm thinking as early as June and as late as next Christmas. That long wait in its self is already a blow to the X-Box lineup, but hey it's bound to come out with better graphics and extras right? All I got to say is Project-Ego better be one hell of a game or else the X-Box will have a very difficult time climbing up to the top.
    ::cough:: $ony Fanboy ::cough::
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired
    and i'd die again for you

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

I dont think that ingorant radio DJ's should be able to speak their mind in public like that...the dumb ***** probably dosent even know that SSX is out on PoS2 also, and I wonder why he didn't bash any of the good games for XBox? That shows the immaturity level or people these days, its tear-jerking to say the least.

I love argueing with PoS2 fans at the local EB and watch then get ****ed because everything I say is true and they walk out of the store...its quite amusing.

Hidden Content Xbox games I want to get...

February - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, WWF RAW is WAR
    March - 007 Agent Under Fire, Brute Force

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
    I dont think that ingorant radio DJ's should be able to speak their mind in public like that...the dumb ***** probably dosent even know that SSX is out on PoS2 also, and I wonder why he didn't bash any of the good games for XBox? That shows the immaturity level or people these days, its tear-jerking to say the least.

I love argueing with PoS2 fans at the local EB and watch then get ****ed because everything I say is true and they walk out of the store...its quite amusing.
    I must admit, the presence of BiohazardEHW and his XBox patriotism has really been a great addition to the rest of us XBox addicts!

The words here almost make my eyes water with happiness

Originally posted by scottmackey
    Tucson eh? Oh thats right, ASU kicked your ranked over-rated ASSES last night! Owned you the entire game, in fact! Ha!

(just had to throw that in)
    We played like **** that night. You guys would've been destroyed if we played half-way decently. And yea, our team is sort of over-rated this year, we were so much better last year. =[

At any rate, I'm kinda losing interest in this game (GTA3) more and more. If it comes out, great, if not, oh well. I've played it so much at friends' houses it's just losing its appeal. I'm just gonna look forward to Hunter: The Recogning and Morrowwind at this point.

And now that Terminator X is planned to come out, I'm quite happy =]

Default Suck it

Originally posted by -gula

::cough:: $ony Fanboy ::cough::
    how the hell am I a fanboy? I'm getting an X-Box in like two weeks. Just because I think PlaySation2 has better games which in turn makes it a better system makes me a fanboy? ::cough:: Microsoft Fanboy ::ackk::.
    Hidden Content

Default PS2 is a hunk of *****.

Gamecube is quite a bit more powerfull than PS2, and X-Box is way more powerfull. Right now you can see it, but it's not a huge difference, as time goes on, that extra power will be used, and PS2 will just no be capable of keeping up with X-box and Cube. The only advantage PS2 has over X-box is it has more games because it's been out longer, and that's all PS2 owners can rub in x box owners faces, so they do. PS2 is about as good as it's gonna get right now. X-box and Cube have a long way to evolve, and when they do, PS2 will look even worse than it's barely better than a Dreamcast sorry ass allready does now.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: PS2 is a hunk of *****.

Originally posted by Dave
    Gamecube is quite a bit more powerfull than PS2, and X-Box is way more powerfull. Right now you can see it, but it's not a huge difference, as time goes on, that extra power will be used, and PS2 will just no be capable of keeping up with X-box and Cube. The only advantage PS2 has over X-box is it has more games because it's been out longer, and that's all PS2 owners can rub in x box owners faces, so they do. PS2 is about as good as it's gonna get right now. X-box and Cube have a long way to evolve, and when they do, PS2 will look even worse than it's barely better than a Dreamcast sorry ass allready does now.

You are so right.

Default Ok Miss Cleo

Wow how did you manage to figure that one out? I guess you have a crystal ball. PlayStation2 games will never improve and as time goes on the X-Box graphics continues to get better and better, while the PlayStation2 will just freeze in time. X-Box releases killer aps like Morrowind or Project Ego, and the PlayStation2 will stop making great games and stick to the mediocre under budget no production value games right? Wow you have opened my eyes, you’re a freakin genius, a regular Einstein, a prophet with a 1-800 number.
    Hidden Content

is anyone else affraid that xbox might suck? i am!
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

LoL just wait till we go online my friend, just wait till we go online. Any and all doubts will be washed aways as to which console is the mightiest. My crystal ball and my magic mirror have both confirmed this mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Thread Information