Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What new features in Halo 2...

Lightbulb What new features in Halo 2...

It is a fact, that Halo was probably one of the most successful Xbox games. There will definitely have to be a Halo seuqel, in other words, Halo 2. Bungie and Microsoft have not revealed any plans for a new Halo game, although my suggestions are that there should be more features in Halo 2, than just Campaign and Multiplayer. There should be Training Missions and features such as Replay, where you could replay levels that have been beaten by a player.

I also recommend reading Halo: The Fall of Reach which is the prequel book to Halo on Xbox. The book talks about that happened before Halo. Master Chief's real name is actually John and Captain Keyes was a Lieutanent before he met Master Chief. The book has really intresting things about Master Chief and when he was trained to be a SPARTAN soldier.

What opions do you guys have about the book, Halo: The Fall of Reach, and what new features would you guys really want to have in Halo 2?

Deffinetly need more maps!

I love Bloodgulch, but is that the only level anyone on Gamespy wants to play. I cant take it anymore
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Default vote what you want!

Halo 1.5, or Halo 2, could have cut stuff in it!

Vote for all the cut stuff you want back in the next halo at me and xboxman1's new site! It launched tommorow! Get ready to go!

halo 2 because it will have new lvl are stuff i need new maps that have more veicals (cant spell) and stuff like that and new bad dudes
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

I would say more vehicles. I would love to play multiplayer flying an air plane that could hold a whole group of people. And maybe water vehicles, that would be cool. Bigger maps would make it harder and let you drive and fly with more space.

In Split Screen mode or Online play, when you make a new character and pick their color and stuff, everytime after a match it records the information of what your character did. For example has anyone here ever played the game Perfect Dark?

In that game it recorded just about everything about your character. I liked that I could see how many kills my player has gotten since he was "born" see how many games hes played etc.

More vehicles (land, water, and air), more maps, more levels, more weapons, nuff' said.
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

And more interesting enemies to kill!

And realistic animals that attack you, like poisonous snake or electric eel in swamp, freak alligator/platypus that humps your leg with sharp barbs in their genital region, or a bird that spits acid poop on you. Make environment more dangerous. Like stepping on rotten branch and you fall down. Or on rock rocks that causes major landfalls.

And they should make vehicles run out of gas make you more careful and make it more realistic!

-ChaZ

REALISTIC?! I don't call a bird spitting acid realistic, but besides that point you do have some good ideas. Like if there were leaves on the ground and you step on one and it crunches and the enemy hears it.

I'd like to carry more than 4 freakin' grenades at one time! I know these things can be found all over, but a few more held would be nice. Maybe also being able to climb into one of the baddies skins, covert-like, and sneak around like one of them on certain levels?

I want ALOT more new maps and SOME more bad guys and more creatres and more Vechials
    Hidden Content

Be Good or Evil.Live young to old.

Thx for the sig. VeNoMiZa

10k.

Arrow For a Halo II...

i think they should have vehicles like boats, and human aircraft you can fly, not just the Pelican which you cant. Also, the use of a tankand Banshee more, and maybe another Covenant aliens that you can tear up.

(for 1.5)i think there are plenty of baddies. I would probably like a few more guns, maybe a couple more baddies , An option where you can play as a covenant guy, or something like that. More outdoor maps. Additional levels. Oh yeah, I think Alec's idea is cool too. I think you should see a kill per death ratio in multiplayer. That would be cool.

General things they should add: More Vehicles, More Weapons, More covenant, flood, and marine models, gore zones (shoot a guy in the shoulder his arm falls off, shoot him in the head his head explodes etc. just like Soldier of Fortune) and how could everyone forget Geo-Mod Technology?

Campaign things they should add: 3 and 4 player campaign's (if they had that, I believe that would be the first console game with 4 player co-op story mode excluding Gauntlet Legends and Ganutlet Legacy) more levels, and for the love of god make my Marine soldiers seem useful on the Legendary mode

Multiplayer things they should add: This an idea on how we could get vehicles to explode in multiplayer. There's this tool you use (can't think of a name but that's not my job) we'll just refer to it as "wrench". The Warthog and the Ghost should explode in multiplayer. However, if they explode, you won't have them for the rest of the match. However, I think "wrench" should be a tool that fixes vehicles. You select "wrench" and you are holding it in your hand, you walk up to a vehicle and hold down the Z button and slowly the vehicles lifebar (you know the one in single player when you have either a ghost or banshee and it slowly goes down) begins to regenerate and TA DAH! You can ride it again! I just think it would add to the realism instead of shooting it with a tank and the person riding it just gets out. Umm...there should also be the ability to have say P1 and P2 vs. P3 vs. P4 cause me and one of my friends like to be on a team, but my other two don't and just end up killing each other. WASUPWITDAT??? Also, I'd like to be able to get in vehicles with other people even though they aren't on my team. I make alliances on occasion in deathmatch only if I'm really getting my ass kicked (only happens when it becomes 3 against one) so it would be nice if that person who I made an alliance with could hop in vehicles with me. I'd also like to have more than 2 boards (say 4-6? Pleaz?) that support vehicles. I haven't even touched half those boards. All I play is Sidewinder. I have some more ideas but this reply is big enough already. Signing off...

Smile Earth?

I heard that the sequel to halo is going to be called Earth: Combat Evolved. wouldnt that be awesome, you coul fight the covenant in cities or any other great place on earth plus the story would be really cool.
    There is no one who can stop the Mau, I fear it will destroy us all.
    -Drexx

Default New Stuff in Halo 2

They should make a map creator and put the banshee in multiplayer. Also the covennant tank would be sweet. They should put more weapons in the game (plasma sword). they should also put more outdoor levels and you should be able to download levels onto halo.

Smile

If there is a sequal there needs to be some serious big veacles and more veacles. Halo is such a fun game but halo 2 should have at least 10 new guns and a veacle that hold lots of marines and turets for every man on a veacle. there should be levels with marines driving veacles and leading you if your lost (That would be really spectacular AI) And online multiplayer games with inventory stations like on Tribs. Halo 2 would be the fastest selling game ever and best

halo 2 should have naked women, everyone would buy it

And more blood/gore! Like this guy below!

-ChaZ

selectable characters? and surely that l33t boat thing.. you know the one.... The game also lacks coinbird . More, larger levels, crazy cheat codes and more enemies/weapons. we'll see how many of these show up in the final.. /me crosses fingers for coinbird.

Thread Information