Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What new features in Halo 2...

after 14 straight multiplayer hours today, i have found some things i'd love to see added to halo 2

1) the ability to have more than two teams...3 or 4 would be great

2) the ability to see game parameters that affect one team only. i.e. odd man out - we often have an uneven number of people, so well play 6-7 or something like that. odd man out affects both teams, so it sometimes is 6-6 but also sometimes it's 5-7. by setting one team up for odd man out, it would stay 6-6 for the whole match.
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Yes the marines drive, I was playing AOTCR and got to the part with the marines being pinned down in that wide open area by the Covenant tank. I got on a ghost and flew over to pick up the rocket launcher and the second I got off this idiotic marine jumped on and ran me over.

Whatsupwitdat!?
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

I don't think they need those stupid awards like in goldeneye. like the where's the ammo..just mabey show reg stastics like in Perfect Dark.

I understand why they didn't do odd man out for both teams..cause then what's the point of playing odd man out. It would be better if you could just making the setting to one team(the bigger team)

My freinds hate the odd man out rule. I agree though..there at least needs to be more teams.

My friends like playing CTF with vehicles and I don't. I find it too simple to drive to where the flag is hop out, grab it, hop back into the vehicle and book it back. The only thing that can really take on the Warthog would be a well placed grenade/rocket/well placed sniper shot. So usually I end up playing Vehicular CTF and dominating because like I siad it is too easy. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it more difficult and keep the vehicles to appease my friends.

1.show the forerunners who they are maybe they could be bad dudes

2.no flood they were a challenge but i hated em

3.more game things on multiplayer like a tag game where the person who is it kills someone and the first person he kills is it but who arnt it can go around killing eachother still
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

The only way the flood would not appear would be if the sequel took place where the first left off. If the next game takes place prior tot he events that happened in Halo than they might incorperate the Flood seeing as they have the models and all that good stuff done from Halo.

Exclamation Multi-player evolved...

I think in Halo 2, though system-link, there should be up to 16 players for co-op mode (not just battle mode)!
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

Default Re: Multi-player evolved...

Originally posted by X-Factor
    I think in Halo 2, though system-link, there should be up to 16 players for co-op mode (not just battle mode)!
    That would definitely make your X-Box overheat! 2 player co-op causes enough lag on its own! But I must admit, that would be really fun!

What do you mean lag???? I never get any lag on co-op or multiplayer at all. Unless I am playing through a network with some lameass with a bad connection you get some lag.

I think 16 is too big for co-op. Remember you got to make the games fun for one player. The world would be tooooo big. I think make co-op four player or 8 through lan mabey. but 16 is an army. way too big. it would be no challenge to the game with the way halo plays(you could just have everyone run at the enemies and shoot while one or two stay behind) that would depreciate the game value.:o

Originally posted by Jacob
    What do you mean lag????
    There have been moments on co-op when the game slows down considerably. I can't point out exactly where but I have seen it happen before.

Lag in Co-Op, I seriously never experience any lag that isn't in the game besides when the other player is warped to your location if he falls too far behind.

Something cool for Halo 2 should be like a Mech Suit that has some serious fire power. Or even a gizmo that makes a hologram of the player so that it confuses the enemy.

The game will slow down on co-op if one player is near a large patch of blood, or if two players are on a vehicle driving through water. Or if there are a LOT of enemies. Like on two betrayals on the bridge where there are tow banshees and like 4 flood with rocket launchers.
    Oh a life? That sounds fun, where can I download one of those?

Oh ok, the only time i experience lag is co-op when a player dies like you said and is near a bunch of enemies.
    I never noticed it when you are driving through water though with two people on a warhog.

Sorry to say but ive heard that bungie are not gonna make halo2 but in fact that they are goning to make a medievil type game but they said if they were in fact gonna make halo2, it wont be comeing out for a long time becuase they said that they will tak thier time

that sounds good i guess, id rather have them take their time and make a really awesome game than take like no time and make a crappy sequel to an awesome game

Originally posted by Chupacabra
    Sorry to say but ive heard that bungie are not gonna make halo2 but in fact that they are goning to make a medievil type game but they said if they were in fact gonna make halo2, it wont be comeing out for a long time becuase they said that they will tak thier time
    in xbox mag(april issue) they say there is a 35% chance of Halo2 coming out this year but, dont be surprised if it isnt out til late 2003/ early 2004!

it sounds like it most definatley is coming out though.
    _
    Halo...Halo...Halo...Halo...Halo...Halo...
    Halo...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...XB
    OX...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...XBO
    X...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX
    ...XBOX...XBOX...XBOX...

there will deffinentally be another halo its just not gonna be their next game halo will come out year or year and a half probably
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

That would be cool if they came out with a prequel to Halo from the book Fall of Reach.

Thread Information