Thread: Just finished Sudeki, not a bad game.

Thumbs up Just finished Sudeki, not a bad game.

Well I just finished Sudeki, it started out kinda slow, but I found as the story went on and you got to the dark lands where everything wasn't so flowery and you got to operate 4 characters in battle it started to get pretty fun. The game took me 16 game hours (it tells you when you save how long you been playing). Mind you I didn't get to do some of the smaller side quests which could have been fun because I had rented the game. I may get the game when it becomes a Platinum Hit (if it does) to finish up the little side quests. If you got a weekend to burn with nothing to do give this a whirl. Like I said it starts out a little dull but as you go on it gets better. Has some RPG elements and some Hack and Slash.

All in all a good game. 7.5/10

What did everyone else think?
    (Who played the game and not the demo, as I understand the demo was a stinker).

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

I don't think its out in England, well not to my knowledge. I'll go and check tomorrow. As for the demo I played, I thought it was very good. The UK OXM gave it 8.7/10 which is good enough for me. The fighting was very good. Could have improved the combat when in first person but overall good. How long was it? Give me like a rough estimate.
    Easy to pick up, hard to put down.

Yeah, later on next month it'll be out here dude.

I wasn't convinced with that demo, liked the combat system but nothing really caught my attention, not much fun at all really. I was already finding it repititive and slightly boring after my first five mins.

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

I thought it was coming out on the 30th of July?
    Easy to pick up, hard to put down.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundX
    Yeah, later on next month it'll be out here dude.

I wasn't convinced with that demo, liked the combat system but nothing really caught my attention, not much fun at all really. I was already finding it repititive and slightly boring after my first five mins.

Yeah I found once you got more weapons and had all 4 people to fight with and harder monsters it started to get pretty good. But like I said, your best bet would probably be to rent it, if you really like it then buy it. I don't think it will Game of the year or anything but it was a good tide me over untill better things come out.

xbAWOL

I didn't get a chance to beat it. I got to caught up in other things, and I only ended up logging about 6 hours on Sudieki. It was pretty fun though. I'll rent it some other time when I am not busy.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

about time somebody post what they think about this game. I have been checking if there has been any reveiws on this site and all I have seen is one. I hope more post about this game and I can't wait to read the XBA staff reveiw on this game. Just hurry up. lol

Serg_w

Thread Information