Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommending Games

Arrow Recommending Games

Hi guys I need some help. Can some people post a bunch of games. Mostly that are co-op kinda like how halo was. I kinda wanted a game where my bro or sis could jus join in and we could play like a co-op style. So I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks

Dark Assassin

well you are in luck because wut is probably the next best shooter on xbox will have a split screen co-op mode in it: Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow!!
    *TP* for life!

Gotta luv them clogged up toilets... Hidden Content

Do you know of any as of right now? Ones that are made already. I know the rainbow six right now is lame when it comes to co-op because of the extra xbox etc...

Dark Assassin

well black arrow (the new one) comes out on tuesday....but if u cant wait that long, then any racing game or sports game should probably do...
    *TP* for life!

Dark Assassin

o and i think rtcw has co op also...
    *TP* for life!

Halo's got good co-op.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Brute Force-You can get it cheap, it has good co-op (Split Screen and/or System link)
    Hidden Content
    Make your decisions accordingly.

Default I like the pic

I like the pic man with the cat!
    where did u get it ?

um id go for halo, brute force, shadow ops red mercury, um the conflict series i guess tho its not that fun...thats about the best ones right there and those should hold u for a few days when R63 BA comes out...have fun

alright cool, thanks for the games. I'll check them out and see. Although if the game is new it will be around the $75-80 mark here. Looks like its time to save up..... by tuesday lol

where do you live that any new games are 80 USD?
    Hidden Content
    Make your decisions accordingly.

Canada, usually brand new games are 79.99 or 69.99 but addon tax 14.5% so its fairly close to 80-90 bucks for just one game! Not cheap at all unless you buy it pre-played or something like that.....

Hunter the Reckoning is co-op, you can actually play 4 at a time so is fusion frenzy 4 at a time

I'll check out the Hunter of Reckoning as for fuzion frenzy, i have that although I kinda am sick of it lol....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Expect Ubisoft to blow it again with Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow when it comes to split screen co-op. It will likely not feature it...this is one of my biggest peaves with Ubisoft. Also, another peave of mine regarding Ubisoft is the fact that you cannot play the Campaign progressively...only on a mission to mission basis. What I mean is that you can play the first level, however, once it's done, you have to select another one...it could be level 8 (or mission 8, whatever it's called). It's not like Halo in that you progressively move through the game level after level.

Well if thats true then it wouldn't still be a bad game, except of the co-op thing. I know I liked the 1st Rainbow six, but when I found out about the co-op and 2 xbox setup, that really pissed me off. Anyways how sure are you on that co-op feature? As for Halo yes the co-op setup they had was excellent. Thats really what I'm looking for, but it looks like not many games are like that. Looks like I'll just have to wait for Halo 2 ....:|

Waiting for Halo 2 is your ultimate best bet. That's what I'm doing. Also, check out Kingdom Under Fire which is coming out pretty soon. The game looks sick!

alright thanks for suggestions so far everyone! BTW off topic question Maximus, which edition of Halo 2 did you pre-ordeR?

Quote Originally Posted by amun837
    alright thanks for suggestions so far everyone! BTW off topic question Maximus, which edition of Halo 2 did you pre-ordeR?
    The LE...there's no question. It comes with an extra DVD that shows the making of the game and a bunch of other goodies and yum yums. I replied to the other thread in the Halo 2 forum...and I was saying that I will likely not watch the extra DVD until a few months go by, but, I know I'll be happy that I got it

Maximus....UR FIRED

R63 black arrow will have co-op cause ubisoft said it will...hopefully they wont screw it up tho which i highly doubt since they do such a great job with the GR games...o ya and by the way they have Ghost Recon with co-op mode or at least island thunder cause thats the only one i have played.

Thread Information